Are enemies too sensitive to our actions?

+
It appears like enemies perceive us as a threat often for no good reason.

There is a group of tygers around a car for me to klep. I walk past them without touching the car and they attack me like Ive entered enemy territory.

I sneak into a building, throw a knife at a camera in an empty hallway and the entire building is alerted instantly looking for me.

Its abit much, isnt it?

I think it makes sense that it works the way it works. In real life you would also try to avoid a dangerous looking gang. And in the world of Cyberpunk I would also watch my car very carefully :D

The only thing that also bothered me was when there were several dangerous groups in rather close proximity, which always feels unnatural to me.

It appears like enemies perceive us as a threat often for no good reason.

There is a group of tygers around a car for me to klep. I walk past them without touching the car and they attack me like Ive entered enemy territory.

I sneak into a building, throw a knife at a camera in an empty hallway and the entire building is alerted instantly looking for me.

Its abit much, isnt it?
Try going for a stroll through the hood one day where MS13 hang out. That's a real life gang living right here in my hometown. Just a little bit ago, an Uber Eats driver went into the hood to deliver food, got jumped, got his car stolen and severely beaten for his efforts. All he did was drive by a large group of "fine, upstanding individuals." Again, real life. Google it. You'd be surprised at how utterly "sensitive" these types are in real life. And I agree, they are sensitive. It's because they have low self esteem and need to make up for it by impressing other men with their animal behavior, but that's the world we live in, and CDPR seems to have done a fine job interpreting that behavior.

Top Bottom