Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner, Watson

+
Hello,

It seems i have completed 3 types of assaults in Watson, but i do not get Achievement yet, and it seems every time i login, i find new NCPD assaults...
Am i missing something? I think i am about 20 lvl-ish and 20 - 30 street cred
Post automatically merged:

Hello there?

Last edited:
Hello,

It seems i have completed 3 types of assaults in Watson, but i do not get Achievement yet, and it seems every time i login, i find new NCPD assaults...
Am i missing something? I think i am about 20 lvl-ish and 20 - 30 street cred
Post automatically merged:

Hello there?

never mind, there is a bug, can't complete rescue quest...

hdavt

Forum regular
I"m currently doing all the NCPD gigs and I got every district completed except this one.
I check my map but nothing shows for me, seems like I did them all but most likely bugged.
Trying to get all the game achievements on Xbox and that one is holding me back for now...

You have completed all of those GIGs ?
This Trophy/Achievement will require you to complete all Gigs and Hustles that are available in Watson. Below you’ll find all the Gigs that Watson has to offer:
  • Bloodsport
  • Backs against the Wall
  • Catch a Tyger’s Toe
  • Dirty Biz
  • Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy
  • Flight of the Cheetah
  • Freedom of the Press
  • Hippocratic Oath
  • Last Login
  • Lousy Kleppers
  • Monster Hunt
  • Many Ways to Skin a Cat
  • Occupational Hazard
  • Playing For Keeps
  • Rite of Passage
  • Shark in the Water
  • Small Man, Big Evil
  • Scrolls Before Swine
  • Troublesome Neighbors
  • The Heisenberg Principle
  • Woman of La Mancha
  • Welcome to America, Comrade
Especially Welcome to America, Comrade who appear after another GIGs and after a certain delay.

I used https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city to track whether I had done every quest.

The game actually has some that aren't on the above map, but only the ones in the "official map" seem to trigger the achievement and advance its progress, interestingly.

On the free version you can only pin like 50 things at once, but it was good enough for doing one zone at a time, then you can reset your progress on the map for the next district.

But! I also had my achievement progress stall for no discernible reason several times. And it wouldn't advance again until my next playthrough. Never figured out why, but it took me around three playthroughs to unlock everything.

Watson finally unlocked for me after doing a random mission in City Center. I don't think that's related specifically, I just think the achievements are buggy and sometimes you have to advance time or complete something for a "check" to be done.

Or maybe I'm totally off-base, as it's really hard to test.

This happened to me. You have to complete a bunch of quests that are only unlocked by completing story content. You can't just clear regions at will.

Top Bottom