Completed the main quest.

+
I started playing CP when it first came out and only completed the main story today. It didn't take me this long to complete the main story because I did a lot of side quest, it simply took me this long because I was just playing infrequently. I chose to give Johnny control for the final mission and overall I'm happy with the ending.
Are the other endings that much different? Just trying to figure out if it's worth attempting all the endings. Thanks

I started playing CP when it first came out and only completed the main story today. It didn't take me this long to complete the main story because I did a lot of side quest, it simply took me this long because I was just playing infrequently. I chose to give Johnny control for the final mission and overall I'm happy with the ending.
Are the other endings that much different? Just trying to figure out if it's worth attempting all the endings. Thanks
Yes, other endings are (very) different (I won't be to precise to avoid spoiler^^).
The only one which is quite similar is the "secret" ending (Don't Fear The Reaper). The other ones are worth to try, at least once ;)
The Star (Panam), The Devil (Hanako) and Temperance (Let the body to Johnny) and if you want try them all, The suicide too.

Yes, the endings are quite different. However; the journey up until the final mission is effectively the same with the only branching being whether or not you want to start/finish any side quests aside from the All Foods mission near the start of the game that ties into another mission much later.

The game is worth another playthrough when the Expansion comes out perhaps, but if you want to see the other endings just play from post-ending save and chose a different path. Best ending is (Don't Fear) The Reaper IMO.

Top Bottom