Completely stuck with new patch 1.1

+
After patch 1.1 I can no longer progress any quest that requires interacting with my phone. No calls. No texts. I'm effectively locked out of any sort of forward progress in almost every major storyline.

Prior to 1.1 the Delamain quest was bugged. No big deal I'd just skip it or come back to it later on when it got patched. I also had a stuck dialogue option with Silverhand from a side quest.

Now, Delamain has a pop up on my screen that not only won't let me answer his call, it won't go away., and I have the stuck dialogue from Silverhand. I can no longer progress at all.

I've reached out a few different ways to CDPR for some sort of support, but I haven't heard a single thing.

I've been more than patient with the bugs, but I'm about to request a Steam refund if I don't get a reply.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
I'm in the same boat but with Takemura calling. It's funny how this company went from making one of the greatest games ever to one of the worst. I should have just waited for Far Cry 6.

I thought about asking for a refund after patch 1.1 introduced an absolute abysmal draw distance-level... But with over 60 hours in I can forget about that...
Best of luck to you, though...

Top Bottom