Comrade's Hammer + Feedback Circuit: what's keeping me from becoming an immortal deathbringer?

+
As many of you may know, Comrade's Hammer is a quite OP weapon you can easily get by clearing an organized crime activity in the game.
Now, the weapon shoots explosive bullets, and it's a TECH weapons that requires no charge time, meaning its bullets bypass walls.
It also has only 1 bullet per clip, so you need to reload after each shot.

Now, Feedback Circuit should restore a portion of your HP aftrer you discharge a fully charged weapon hitting an enemy.

I just tested this ingame, using the Legendary Version of Feedback Circuit and Comrade's Hammer, expecting to get 10% HP back everytime i shoot an enemy, but my HP didn't move an inch.

Am I missing something about how Comrade's Hammer works, about how Feedback Circuit works, or is this a bug?

To discharge a charge you must first charge it.

Comrade's hammer goes through walls for being a tech weapon but does not benefit from anything linked to the charge mechanics for being unable to charge.

Damnit, i thought it was treated as a weapon that charges instantly. I even invested a lot of perks into skills related to fully charged weapons. Silly me!

Just note that heal talents won't overheal any severe damage. You can use charge talents with the tech pistol that when charged goes into auto mode and kills anything you manage to hit :)

Just note that heal talents won't overheal any severe damage. You can use charge talents with the tech pistol that when charged goes into auto mode and kills anything you manage to hit :)
And hitting is very easy if you put the mod that cancels the vertical recoil.

Had the same problem and just figure it out, not a complete test but it might answer some of your wonders.
First of all, in order to make Feedback Circuit work you must have Up to 11 perk in tech tree fully upgraded to allow your tech weapon to charge 100%.
The other thing is that neither Comrade's Hammer nor Burya seem to work with this cyberware mod because although they are listed as Tech weapon they don't charge to fire.

Top Bottom