Contract Bug: "Ominous Stare" and "Family Heirloom" cannot be Tracked

+
As the thread title says, the contracts "Ominous Stare" and "Family Heirloom" cannot be Tracked.

Additionally, their ingame count restarts from 0 instead of continuing from the previous 40/40 required for "For Whom The Midnight Bell Tolls".

See the attached image for more details...

Attachments

• ominous_stare.jpg
    ominous_stare.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 79
Something is definitely wrong with them. They're not shown as either "Complete" or "Incomplete" in Journey contracts.
I'm contacting support on this. And I recommend you doing the same.

I am having the same issue except I completed ominous stare but did not receive the avatar.
Post automatically merged:

And I have submitted a ticket...

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    2 MB · Views: 45
I have 1/60 and 1/80 in these contracts. Before Christmas I was playing ballroom attire Regis quite a lot (then switched to Geralt and Shupe). So either these contract stages weren't introduced back then, or matches weren't counted towards their progress. On Saturday I played a game with Regis - this must be the one I have on the progress bar.

Attachments

• family_heirloom.png
    family_heirloom.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • ominous_stare.png
    ominous_stare.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
I received a response back on the ticket I put through, and they are aware of, and working on the issue.

I received a response back on the ticket I put through, and they are aware of, and working on the issue.
I've also received a response to my ticket - so at least they're alive. But I believe that's their default response - as I've seen the same phrasing in replies to different tickets.

Top Bottom