Could this be the protagonist of Orion

+
An artifical human with possible fake memory, and when we choose different lifepaths basically means which construct/memory they put in this baby. Could be interesting.

Attachments

• photomode_23022024_213244.png
    photomode_23022024_213244.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 121
I'm not sure if you are asking if the baby in the image can be the protagonist or just are using it to illustrate the idea. But this is a Bridge Baby, a reference to Death Stranding.

That is 100% just BB from Death Stranding, if you scan it, it's even more obvious with the description it's just another Kojima inspired easter egg amongst the few in this game and the literal thousands in gaming in general. I'm going to assume that you knew that and are going more for like a theoretical "What If?" sci-fi cyberpunk conceptual thing.

It could be cool, there are already references to Blade Runner in the game, so doing a sort of "Replicant if they didn't know they were a replicant" story could be interesting. If not a little derivative, but games always take from other mediums it's what makes the stories interesting and deep, hell GTA: Vice City was basically "Scarface The Game" before they realized they could make a Scarface the game that was a GTA clone (real life getting kinda meta on that one). SO doing Blade Runner meets mike Pondsmith's cyberpunk world could definitely work if done right. I think I'd rather them go with more of a traditional Create your own RPG character and your own backstory sort of thing and not throw in the memory implant twist, but again I see how it can work.

Of course, if you didn't mean it in a greater conceptual way and honestly did not get the reference and were actually asking if it was some sort of long play seeding for the next game, well now 3 people have said it so now you know lol.

I feel like unlesss they could speed up the process. I don't think then next game will be placed in 2098, but sooner.

Top Bottom