Countering Cow Carcasses?

+
Countering Cow Carcasses?

These fuckers are by far and large the most annoying part of NG atm, they can field 3 of them and against decks with relatively high base values (big monsters) they become extremely efficient cards, so then what would be the best ways to deal with them!

So far Alzur's are the only special I can run in my deck to snipe them and at that point they've become an 11 point value bronze card 1 for 1 card, so its clear I need to fold a better counter to these little buggers into my decks.

So far I can think of decoy, manticore, lacerate (which would be way worse than zapping them), stammelfords (i hear the 1 self damage is bugged atm but these would likely become the best counter to these), possibly quen?

Locking them would work if there was a bronze lock card but cleaver takes up the all important silver slots and thats just 1 card.

Anyways any other suggestions?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
You can eat them as Monsters. Works pretty well against annoying spies also.

Best tactic by far is immediately Decoy it back on a row with equal values. If they throw a lower value to block turn timer should be enough to ping it out of the way.

Used decoy a couple of times too but its a high value card to waste in a cow and you have to consider if it really worth it.

It's useful against Spotters or the Impera Brigade if they have nothing else on that row. Especially if they are upwards at 10-11 buffed

4RM3D;n7701290 said:
You can eat them as Monsters. Works pretty well against annoying spies also.

Yummy!
I'm wondering if Wild Hunt warriors can target them, I feel that they likely cant but probably should be able to.

Top Bottom