Crafting Gold [Legendary] Cards!

+
Ciri. Shes broken. Will win your every game playing second when you have her in oppening hand and is also the only way to combat opponents Ciris.

Thanks you all for the answers!....I definitely chose ciri ;)... next one Renew... Because you can always play a gold card from the opponent graveyard and you will never know what it's..... that's funny ;)

Oh and to add to that, it uses Renew which I created as a result of reading this post set :D I love it soooo so much it literally ends games fast or strong, and if you lose it's because you did not have this in your hand lol.

Raukoainur;n8838460 said:
Thanks you all for the answers!....I definitely chose ciri ;)... next one Renew... Because you can always play a gold card from the opponent graveyard and you will never know what it's..... that's funny ;)

Well, i'm also eyeing Renew, but let me tell you, sometimes it can end up useless. A little while ago, i played a match against a typical NG Calveit deck with Tibor. Opponent used Tibor in the 2nd round and i DBombed him. In the last round, second to last card, they used Renew and... well, it did nothing. I hadn't used any golds and Tibor was useless. I used Philippa in the end and won.

DRK3

Forum veteran
bilbo.baggins;n8839650 said:
Well, i'm also eyeing Renew, but let me tell you, sometimes it can end up useless. A little while ago, i played a match against a typical NG Calveit deck with Tibor. Opponent used Tibor in the 2nd round and i DBombed him. In the last round, second to last card, they used Renew and... well, it did nothing. I hadn't used any golds and Tibor was useless. I used Philippa in the end and won.

Yes, Renew can be useless if not careful, but now it's way less risky since you can go for the enemy golds in the GY too. That leaves a total of 7 gold possible cards to be played on round 1 or 2, so you can fetch them on R3, and its very rare (at least for me) to see 2 full rounds with no Gold used. Ofc other Gold Specials or Ciri Golds might make it trickier to Renew a Gold, but still shouldnt be a problem.

DRK3;n8910210 said:
Yes, Renew can be useless if not careful, but now it's way less risky since you can go for the enemy golds in the GY too. That leaves a total of 7 gold possible cards to be played on round 1 or 2, so you can fetch them on R3, and its very rare (at least for me) to see 2 full rounds with no Gold used. Ofc other Gold Specials or Ciri Golds might make it trickier to Renew a Gold, but still shouldnt be a problem.

Well, i started using Renew since yesterday, and most of the time it's pretty damned good!

what legendarys should i craft?

i have 3000 scraps and maybe 800 more if i mill premium roach and 800 more for ciri(but i do not want) what should i craft? my legendaryes:
Ryal Decree
Ciri
Normal Yennefer
Triss
Geralt
Avvalach premium

Monsters:

Kayran and the basics

NIlfgaard
Premium Vilgerfortz, Tibor, Maeno and basics

Northern Realms
Priscilla and basics

Scoiata el
Isengrim and zoltan and bascis

Skellige
Kambi, Vabjorn and basics

I wish to try new decks, i played nilfgaard until now :) and i want to hear your opinions :)
My eyes are on Geralt igni and some legendaryes at monsters, leshen, caranthir..

Looks like Skellige, Morkvarg with bears is still good, and maybe Queensguard? So : Coral - Hjalmar - Gigni ( always good ) - Cerys ( If you want to play Queensguard ) - Renew ( Always a good combo with Avallac'h )

Geralt: Igni and maybe Renew?
Those two hold incredible power in most decks they are played in, and the Ressurect lets you play your igni again when your opponent doesnt expect you to have it (issss bretty good m8)

For class specific, the only deck-type i play is Skellige, and the only reccomendations i have for a Skellige deck would be to run Coral (Incredible board-swings), Madman Lugos (Its Triss, but usually better in most SK decks), and Hjalmar (big body, and sometimes the 5 you add to the opposing side can set up the enemy for a dose of Igni)

thx i decided to craft many golds from northern realms :) i love that faction. i did not see any suggestions and i was running aut of pacience :) now i saw your suggestions

Last edited:
It really depends on what you want to play and need. As for monsters: Caranthir is pretty strong, Woodland Spirit is nice if you are using foglets (no reason to use it without foglets). Aside from that: Caretaker works in almost every monster deck.

DRK3

Forum veteran
devivre;n8913300 said:
It really depends on what you want to play and need. As for monsters: Caranthir is pretty strong, Woodland Spirit is nice if you are using foglets (no reason to use it without foglets). Aside from that: Caretaker works in almost every monster deck.

Not sure if you can answer this, but do you know if you can use Caretaker to revive enemy gold units? I think in Closed Beta you could, but now on OB not sure, only time i saw him against me was used to steal one of my bronze buffed SK units.

DRK3;n8917620 said:
Not sure if you can answer this, but do you know if you can use Caretaker to revive enemy gold units? I think in Closed Beta you could, but now on OB not sure, only time i saw him against me was used to steal one of my bronze buffed SK units.

As far as I know it was never possible to revive gold cards with CT.

But you can d-shackle a gold card and then resurrect it (but that doesn't work with leaders).

Also you can send one of your own cards with Griffin to the opponent and then revive it with CT.

onlybalint;n8807890 said:
Renew can't resurrect gold special cards, neither can it resurrect Kambis (Heimdalls description says: Banish all allied Kambies; well only if he activates)

Renew can ress Kambi if they discard it.... if you beat them to playing Renew that is!

Top Bottom