Crafting

+
So even from launch, I've been troubled by crafting, and curiously it has nothing to do with stats. Cyberpunk is partly a world about fashion in cyberpunk red they emphasize this heavily. That being said I am troubled by the limited number of basic crafting gear at each tier. I'm also troubled by how the mods now level with your crafting level. Each tier should have its own mods that don't auto increase with level but instead add the new tier at the appropriate time. I shouldn't need to get to legendry crafting to make the weapons and clothes I want for the early game. I have no issue with the stats what so ever in fact some of the new mods are quite cool and the location thing is fine. It's just so hard to dress and cloth V the way you want even with a tech build. Food for thought on the next patch.

P.S. I'm really enjoying where the game is now in its development aside from the above-mentioned issue. Well, that and not always being able to loot robotic enemies I hypothesis the hitbox for looting is off.

Top Bottom