Crash In FlatHead Retrieval Mission (Random Consistent Quicksave Crash)

+
In the mission in which I have to retrieve the flathead, I died and a quicksave checkpoint reloaded. It crashed and I sent a bug report. I tried starting the game again, load the same save & it crashed again. Just loaded it up before I shared the file with you guys and it crashed again. I play on pc no mods. Downloaded off GOG. FYI I Have not had any random crashes or freezes during gameplay. So please help in making sure the devs see this, so it can be investigated and fixed as I don't want this to be a future problem. The file is in .zip format as it's the only way I could upload it here. Let me know if you guys crash with it too.
Post automatically merged:

My important specs, Intel core i9-9900k, Rtx3090(Driver Updated To Latest), 32GB of Ram. Game stored on seperate drive(not on Drive with Windows 10 OS). If U need further info let me know.

Attachments

• AutoSave-5.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
If you already sent this to support (https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-11), there‘s probably not much to add. Keep in mind, it can sometimes take a while for them to reply as there‘s a lot going on these days.

However, it‘s usually a good idea to load a save game before the mission started or very much at the beginning. If the save game is too close to the issue it might not change anything. If you have a slightly older save game you haven’t tried yet, I‘d recommend experimenting with that one.

Top Bottom