Crash to Desktop in Certain Map Area

+
Running 1.63 due to past hardware limitation, but now just for completion’s sake without new stuff (skill tree and whatnot), But those two remaining Regina jobs are completely inaccessible. The moment I enter the dead zone as seen in the picture - crash to desktop. Purposely tested from N, E, S and W just to +/- mark the area I can't go in.

I'm downloading Legacy 1.63 again and will reinstall, but is this a thing that was corrected in 2.0 or a reinstallation should fix it?

Attachments

• CP2077 1.63 Black Hole Zone Around Regina.png
    CP2077 1.63 Black Hole Zone Around Regina.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 23
I don't remember it was a thing in 1.63 or before, so no it was "fixed" in 2.0+
There must be something in the middle of this area that crashes your game when you approach. Maybe in the Lizzie's Bar which is right in the middle ot these area.
If you use mods (or used), or to be sure the game is properly installer, maybe try a clean install :

Beside, I assume your drivers are up to date, it's just a guess, but I think it could be a problem. Maybe try to roll back your drivers to the last version available before 2.0 release (August/mid-September).

If you're playing with mods, try shutting them off to get past the bad zone. I experienced the game crashing when I tried to enter a few specific spots.

Yup, okay, fresh install seemed to work, probably a mod that I had installed a long time ago but never walked around that area again and taking into consideration Lizzie's bar location like @LeKill3rFou mentioned, my guess would be the Rita Wheeler Romanced Mod. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom