Customization seems so limited/poor..

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
really hope that we can choose body physique. I would hate to play with a male character that has body constitution like male character in Mass Effect Andromeda, skinny like a teenager guy. I wanna have bulky guy, not anorexic

really hope that we can choose body physique. I would hate to play with a male character that has body constitution like male character in Mass Effect Andromeda, skinny like a teenager guy. I wanna have bulky guy, not anorexic

Would be a good addition, like a thin & not very muscular netrunner/techie vs. an athletic parkour running solo. They probably won't go to extremes (really overweight, extremely anorexic or animal-style bodybuilder) since that would require additional work for clothing/animation/equipment, but some differentiation would be nice.

I don't have a problem, it's you that has a problem.

No, it is you who have problem, i just say my opinion and i was not rude to you or anyone on this thread, you can't tell me what is for me or what is not for me, i didn't know this is your personal thread where you can't say your opinion.

About Childhood hero, since we will meet a lot of people from all layers of society i am sure that option would come out more often and would have more impact on quest, events or dialgues.

No, it is you who have problem, i just say my opinion and i was not rude to you or anyone on this thread, you can't tell me what is for me or what is not for me, i didn't know this is your personal thread where you can't say your opinion.

About Childhood hero, since we will meet a lot of people from all layers of society i am sure that option would come out more often and would have more impact on quest, events or dialgues.
I think you need to calm down and stop assuming I was being rude when that's not the case. My intentions and your interpretation are two very different things. And seeing as how you can't seem to come to accept choices you don't seem to agree with why would you even bother buying it? And as I already stated I never said you couldn't give your opinion. Maybe read my entire comment before replying.

How often do you talk about your personal childhood hero irl (if you had one) ? Does discography knowledge really help you (unless you talk to other fans) ? Imo its a very limited field of knowledge, especially compared to the life paths...

Sure, you two are right, the rest of us are wrong and morons.

Don't worry, i will not post in your thread any more.

How often do you talk about your personal childhood hero irl (if you had one) ? Does discography knowledge really help you (unless you talk to other fans) ? Imo its a very limited field of knowledge, especially compared to the life paths...

I think perhaps you're taking it a bit too literally. Childhood hero could just inform your opinions on various subjects, and you can choose to use appropriate options if you please.

I.E. Johnny Silverhand as a childhood hero may influence your outlook on the world.

I really dislike the color options in the equipment that CDPR chose. The one present in the 2018 version was so much better.

I think perhaps you're taking it a bit too literally. Childhood hero could just inform your opinions on various subjects, and you can choose to use appropriate options if you please.

I.E. Johnny Silverhand as a childhood hero may influence your outlook on the world.

Thats a bit too vague for me. Childhood hero shouldn't change the personality of V in such unclear ways. Rebel/stick it to the corps attitude (which i would associate with Johnny Silverhand if you want him to have a bigger influence) should be played out at will and not locked to him, imo.

Point is really, the life paths have a much bigger and clearer impact than background options. As a corpo you have corp connections, speak their language, know their corp culture & mindset etc. Its also a much better defined group than Johnny Silverhand fans/followers. And they can put more effort into each lifepath implementation if they have to split the dev time 3 ways instead of 9 ways. Also easier to make sure each path has same/similar weight.

I have no doubt that the CC will have more options then what was shown (CC was on of the main features they promised to focus on), What i hope makes it in is a physique slider (dude barely has an muscle, as bodybuilder it bums me out) or muscle mass increasing if you put your points in body at the start (probably wont happen though, but i would love that level of reactivity).

Sure, you two are right, the rest of us are wrong and morons.

Don't worry, i will not post in your thread any more.

Don't expect you to agree with me & am ok with that - we are on a discussion board after all. Why do you feel insulted when i don't agree with you? Also, i'm pretty sure i didn't call you a moron.

I have no doubt that the CC will have more options then what was shown (CC was on of the main features they promised to focus on), What i hope makes it in is a physique slider (dude barely has an muscle, as bodybuilder it bums me out) or muscle mass increasing if you put your points in body at the start (probably wont happen though, but i would love that level of reactivity).
Agree, that would be a nice option. V in the recent character builder demo was indeed a bit on the non-athletic side (despite body 6), V from the 2018 character builder had far more defined muscles. However, CDPR already said the demo was just put together to give us a glimpse and the final product will have far more options. Hope this also includes (some) body types...

I think they said there would be a way of getting your character to look the way you want i.e buff, overweight, etc.
Post automatically merged:

I think they said there would be a way of getting your character to look the way you want i.e buff, overweight, etc.
Being dramatic I think because as you said he doesn't like we don't agree with his vision.

Thats a bit too vague for me. Childhood hero shouldn't change the personality of V in such unclear ways. Rebel/stick it to the corps attitude (which i would associate with Johnny Silverhand if you want him to have a bigger influence) should be played out at will and not locked to him, imo.

Point is really, the life paths have a much bigger and clearer impact than background options. As a corpo you have corp connections, speak their language, know their corp culture & mindset etc. Its also a much better defined group than Johnny Silverhand fans/followers. And they can put more effort into each lifepath implementation if they have to split the dev time 3 ways instead of 9 ways. Also easier to make sure each path has same/similar weight.
Fair enough, but those were not the only examples one could come up with. My point was just that I think you took the idea too literally. Having a childhood hero factor into your gameplay/dialogue does not necessarily mean you're constantly going on about how gr8 they are.

Don't expect you to agree with me & am ok with that - we are on a discussion board after all. Why do you feel insulted when i don't agree with you? Also, i'm pretty sure i didn't call you a moron.

Agree, that would be a nice option. V in the recent character builder demo was indeed a bit on the non-athletic side (despite body 6), V from the 2018 character builder had far more defined muscles. However, CDPR already said the demo was just put together to give us a glimpse and the final product will have far more options. Hope this also includes (some) body types...
Yeah I'm probably gonna sound like a perv lol but I'd really like my female V to have some thickness, bust, hips, booty with some buffness. Nothing too muscular like The Animals but something at least well toned in every area.

I really dislike the color options in the equipment that CDPR chose. The one present in the 2018 version was so much better.
Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm sure there will be customization options to clothing. Color dyes are becoming a lot more popular in games and Witcher 3 had it as well. They also made some comments on how they're aware that many people don't like how stats are tied to appearances in games and have been looking into fixing that with Cyberpunk.

I'm sure we'll have dyes, stat customization and the ability to transfer the appearance of one item onto the stats of another. If not at launch, then with an update later in.

I guess you could say you're down with the thiccness, you Disturbed individual, you.
Lol I'd definitely be the first to admit I like my women with a certain body mass. 😜
Post automatically merged:

Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm sure there will be customization options to clothing. Color dyes are becoming a lot more popular in games and Witcher 3 had it as well. They also made some comments on how they're aware that many people don't like how stats are tied to appearances in games and have been looking into fixing that with Cyberpunk.

I'm sure we'll have dyes, stat customization and the ability to transfer the appearance of one item onto the stats of another. If not at launch, then with an update later in.
Yes would love to see a transmog/dye system implemented into the game.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm sure there will be customization options to clothing.

That would be nice, but I don't think they will add SUCH a deep customization system.
Either way, I was just talking about the color of the UI, not clothing.

That would be nice, but I don't think they will add SUCH a deep customization system.
Either way, I was just talking about the color of the UI, not clothing.
It's possible they could add a color customization at some point, but there's no guarantee the U.I we saw in the latest demo will be the final one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom