Cyberpsycho sighting: Where the bodies hit the floor bug

+
Gave it a shot and it worked and allowed me to get the trophy, but I still have 2 gigs that won't allow me to complete them which inturn is still stopping me from getting Platinum 😔
Unless I start another character + progress / grind and hope they aren't bugged there as well...
Ugh, sorry to hear that and it must suck or is more than frustrating to say the least. :(

I just got this bug on the 1.5 patch during a new playthrough on pc/gfn. I didn't before and completed it with a previous character so I'm not that bothered, just letting y'all know.

I had this bug way back and decided to pick the game back up to finish it with patch 1.5 - after a year of not playing. This quest is still bugged for me. Iirc I defeated the cyberpsycho, but never got the completion for it. There is no body to loot for components and the conversation with Regina for this mission is left on her reminding me it is a Maelstrom hotspot and to not kill the cyberpsycho. When I go to the area there is simply nothing there to initiate or complete.

I had this bug way back and decided to pick the game back up to finish it with patch 1.5 - after a year of not playing. This quest is still bugged for me. Iirc I defeated the cyberpsycho, but never got the completion for it. There is no body to loot for components and the conversation with Regina for this mission is left on her reminding me it is a Maelstrom hotspot and to not kill the cyberpsycho. When I go to the area there is simply nothing there to initiate or complete.
It's an old save ?
One year, so I suppose yes, and maybe even pre 1.2 :(
Stupid question, but have you read all the shards?

This quest has been bugged in the past (I would believe if someone said it still is), but I believe you need to detect all the clues at the site before Zaria decides to get out of the tub, and some of them are pretty darn well hidden iirc.

It's an old save ?
One year, so I suppose yes, and maybe even pre 1.2 :(
Stupid question, but have you read all the shards?
Yes, unfortunately it is an old save from when the quest bugged out. And, yes, I have read all shards, but I will look up any relating to this quest and open them up again just in case. Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

This quest has been bugged in the past (I would believe if someone said it still is), but I believe you need to detect all the clues at the site before Zaria decides to get out of the tub, and some of them are pretty darn well hidden iirc.
You are thinking of a different quest. I have already completed that one. I remember it bugged out at least 5 times before I could finally fight her though - hehe.

Yes, unfortunately it is an old save from when the quest bugged out. And, yes, I have read all shards, but I will look up any relating to this quest and open them up again just in case. Thank you!
Ok, even those which are marked as "read" (just in case).
And even if you did it before 1.5, do not hesitate to report it to the support again (include your save in the report if possible).

Ok, even those which are marked as "read" (just in case).
And even if you did it before 1.5, do not hesitate to report it to the support again (include your save in the report if possible).
Thank you! Yes, I have made sure to re-read those three, but to no avail. I tried using the link to report it, but it won't let me attach my save file in .rar format even though it states it accepts that, so I am still very much stuck. (EDIT: The ability to not attach .rar file has been reported.)

1645727285329.png

Last edited:
NOT A BUG.

After killing the Psycho and reading the shards, the mission tells you to contact Regina. SOOOO, you go to your phone, then hit TAB to open messages, scroll down to Regina Jones, under her name, there's a thread named after the mission, you click then, then you send text! You're welcome!

Attachments

• 1667234245587.png
    1667234245587.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
Top Bottom