Cyberpunk 2077 boss always duying

+
Hi, I have encountered a bug during a boss fight with Saburo Oda. Well, not in the fight, but right after it, I don't know why, but I am unable to let him live after the fight. No matter what I do, but always in a few seconds after I defeated him some electricity is hitting his head and Oda dies. I have tried the boss fight several times and it always had the same result. So I'm simply can't let him live

Last edited:
PUT SPOILERS DUDE***

He stays allive, you will see later in story
Sorry for spoilers, I'm new here and don't know how to.
And it doesn't looks like he stays alive. I had two calls from Takamura, in first he asks me Is oda alive and I says yes, in second he asks why I kill Oda

And it doesn't looks like he stays alive. I had two calls from Takamura, in first he asks me Is oda alive and I says yes, in second he asks why I kill Oda
i experienced the same thing, I couldn't figure a way around it either to be honest, honestly it doesn't really change the outcome of any of the endings you decide to do anyway, I guess it would just add a couple more paragraphs of dialogue here and there.

Nah its okay I finsihed this game long ago. Its just for other people. Do you have non leathal mod in weapon? Or in cyberwear? If you dont that is maybe why is he dying
Post automatically merged:

Nah its okay I finsihed this game long ago. Its just for other people. Do you have non leathal mod in weapon? Or in cyberwear? If you dont that is maybe why is he dying
I mean you can buy not lethal mods in gun shops or at riperdoc. No enemy will die ever, but guns still do a ton of damage

I mean you can buy not lethal mods in gun shops or at riperdoc. No enemy will die ever, but guns still do a ton of damage
Yes, I know about this mechanic and I used only weapon with the Peace mod and non-lethal cyberware

As I seen it, he lies on the floor alive and he was moving, but in a few seconds I saw electrical discharge in his head and a number for about 1000 damage, after that he is dying

I used combination of quickhacks and a shotgun with Pax (peace) mod and character lived.

This looks like a bug.

Yes, I know about this mechanic and I used only weapon with the Peace mod and non-lethal cyberware

As I seen it, he lies on the floor alive and he was moving, but in a few seconds I saw electrical discharge in his head and a number for about 1000 damage, after that he is dying
I think its a bug then. It will happen many time, game fucked me like 20+ different times. I had to reload every misson at least once

Top Bottom