Cyberpunk 2077 match console graphics settings on PC

+
Hi guys i looked for some in-depth analysis online about this subject but I found practically nothing. Does anyone know the graphics settings that are applied to the console versions in order to apply them in the settings of the pc version? I've also tried to add -qualityLevel=Console and ConsolePro at the end of the link on the desktop but it seems not to work anymore. Thanks

Hi guys i looked for some in-depth analysis online about this subject but I found practically nothing. Does anyone know the graphics settings that are applied to the console versions in order to apply them in the settings of the pc version? I've also tried to add -qualityLevel=Console and ConsolePro at the end of the link on the desktop but it seems not to work anymore. Thanks
According to other console users, you can adjust the graphics on console to your liking. This is the closest I could find for your question.

According to other console users, you can adjust the graphics on console to your liking. This is the closest I could find for your question.

Dude thanks for the answer but i really don't understand what these things have to do with what i was asking ... I just asked how to adjust the graphics settings on the PC version of CP77 to make it look similar (or the same maybe) to the console version

I just asked how to adjust the graphics settings on the PC version of CP77 to make it look similar (or the same maybe) to the console version
If I understand, you want to know which settings are used for the game on consoles for maybe apply them on PC ?
If yes, I think it's impossible to know :(

Mainly because it's impossible to search in game files on consoles (if there is a way to do it, I don't know it).
And also because settings change if you play on base XB1, on XB1x or Series X, also differences if you play in 1080 or 4K HDR (even more differences on Series X beetwen Quality mode and Performance Mode). Settings are also different on Playstation (like lower NPC density on PS version for sure).

If I understand, you want to know which settings are used for the game on consoles for maybe apply them on PC ?
If yes, I think it's impossible to know :(

Mainly because it's impossible to search in game files on consoles (if there is a way to do it, I don't know it).
And also because settings change if you play on base XB1, on XB1x or Series X, also differences if you play in 1080 or 4K HDR (even more differences on Series X beetwen Quality mode and Performance Mode). Settings are also different on Playstation (like lower NPC density on PS version for sure).
Thanks for the reply, i've asked that on the forum because i've searched on PC Gaming Wiki on this link https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077 that you could match PS4Pro and XOX with the command line "-qualityLevel=ConsolePro" and this think emerged also from the video by DigitalFoundry on YouTube during the CPU experiment here
. That's why i was asking for these settings.

Thanks for the reply, i've asked that on the forum because i've searched on PC Gaming Wiki on this link https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077 that you could match PS4Pro and XOX with the command line "-qualityLevel=ConsolePro" and this think emerged also from the video by DigitalFoundry on YouTube during the CPU experiment here
Ok, maybe :)
But it seems difficult to me to have a single "setting" for all consoles in view of the differences between each console. It would mean that there are somewhere in the PC version, the settings for each consoles listed and saved in a file. Settings that would be taken into account when you enter a single command.
So maybe there is, but frankly I doubt it.

Dude thanks for the answer but i really don't understand what these things have to do with what i was asking ... I just asked how to adjust the graphics settings on the PC version of CP77 to make it look similar (or the same maybe) to the console version
Apologies, I was of an understanding you wanted to mimic the same experience on the PC, as on the console.

Yea im sure alot of the settings are gonna be hard too mimic on pc. Probably alot of medium/high settings and ofc no RTX/DLSS and the resolutions is probably adaptive too. Only way too know for sure would be too rip the settings from a ps4 i guess but no clue on how too do that.

Top Bottom