Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

+
Bonjour

Vous avez tout mon soutien, votre jeu est vraiment bien, tellement de détails, de chose a faire, 155h de jeux et je suis toujours dessus. Je joue sur PC et je n'ai rencontré aucun bugs bloquants, rien qui ne mérite les plaintes que l on peut lire un peu partout.
Félicitation a toute l'équipe pour les efforts fait sur ce jeu. (y)
Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation et je suis extrêmement impatient de voir les futurs DLC

"Hello
You have my full support, your game is really good, so much detail, stuff to do, 155 hours of games and I'm still on it.
I play on PC and I have not encountered any blocking bug, nothing that does not deserve the complaints that can be read everywhere.
Congratulations to the whole team for the efforts made on this game. (y)
I wish you a good continuation and I look forward to seeing future DLC "

(this is google translate) for all the time I play, this is one of the best and favorite games. almost 300 hours from pre-order. after completing 100% I go to YouTube to watch the trailer again, every time I admire. the game is great now, and I'm sure people who have played the game and not just read negative comments have rated it as highly as I do. the game slowly corrects itself and only gets better.

we had a really good start with PC reviews, and while it’s not perfect, this is a version of the game we were, and still are, very proud of.
Really?
That's a version of the game you're "proud of" and consider worthy of release?

I see the potential and the vision, I do - it's probably the main thing that kept me playing for 140 hours before I decided to wait for more patches.
However, what I received on my PC on Dec 10, and even now, after two patches is borderline unplayable, with progress-blocking broken quests, underdeveloped features (cops, lol), graphical bugs, continuity errors, holes in geometry and so on.

I remember Witcher 3 at launch. That had some bugs that I could accept, but nowhere near the level of this.
Frankly, this is worse than other big name publishers known for releasing underdeveloped games.
This was NOT ready for release in that state, on any platform.

I'm very disappointed, but I still have a sliver of hope that you can turn this around.
Don't screw it up again please.

I don't need an apology. Cyberpunk was AMAZING. I get that it's buggy (on the level of your average Fallout game) but the whole "Cyberpunk is terrible" bandwagon is pure bullshit. Same thing happened with The Last of Us 2. Hype and hate are apparently two sides of the same coin.

I knew it was going to be great after Witcher 3, but the writing and characters in Cyberpunk are on another level. THANK YOU CD PROJEKT

I think you and your team need to re-visit your earlier ambitions for this game. It lacks the vital RPG elements!!!!!!! Fix the bugs and issues and then throw the content that was removed back into the game. These are just a few of many things.

Need:
Optimize things for both console and PC.
1. MORE STORY. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I wanted more voodoo. I wanted more deep web. Johnny silverhand took away so much mystique and coolness to the whole net lore.
2. Currently no A.I. for wanted system.
3. Currently broken A.I. for pedestrians
4. minimap too small for driving at high speeds
5. Balance difficulty. I want a challange.

Want:
1. MORE RPG elements. Choices, deeper customization with cars/apartment. I want to be roaming the streets in MY car, not what YOU have decided for me (same reason why i don't buy apple products).

Missed:
1. It's too late, but you don't have Cyber-Gwent. What a damn shame.

Thank you for this video.

It's good and refreshing to see a public announcements acknowledging the mistakes.

But for whatever reason something didn't felt right, I guess it's because I hope there's more coming than just "improving console performance and bug fixes" since on PC even a bug free CP77 experience wouldn't be enough to bring it to a level that the game was marketed as.

It wouldn't surprise me if certain things get added as "FREELC" like hair stylist ect, I guess all we can do is wait to see if the bigger gameplay issues being the crafting (and arguably armor) system, talent system lacking RPG elements, scaling in general, economy, the combat balance and general interlinked balance of it all that need some massive work if not reworks...are included under the vague definition of "bug fixes".

Either way i was a CDPR supporter and still am, because refunding will only REDUCE the chance of the game becoming what it should had been. Whereas what the state of CP77 will end up as will determine if I remain a supporter for their next titles.

No matter what, really appreciate every single dev that did their best under the circumstances.

Thank you for the statement.

I just completed my first playthrough on (original) PS4. All through the first act I was wondering WTF everyone was complaining about. it ran well.

Then the moment the entire city was open, thats when it started being unstable. Lots of having to reload or restart the game... A couple of quests that are stuck open and uncompletable and amusingly it crashed in the credits.

But I had fun. And I'm looking forward to another playthrough, in a patch or two when its running right.

I think had you guys said at the one week to launch point said "Look, its still in the oven. We're gunna treat this as an open beta or early access. If you want to wait until its release ready we understand, we'll make sure you're looked after for the hassle, or if you want to change to PC we'll sort you a copy of that" a lot of the crticisism would have been blunted.

But thanks for the fun so far. Bring on the patch.

Everyone has to fall to realize mistakes, climb up and shine again. Even CDPR. And since you guys are the most amazing game creators I have no doubt CP2077 will become what it deserves!

I don't need an apology. Cyberpunk was AMAZING. I get that it's buggy (on the level of your average Fallout game) but the whole "Cyberpunk is terrible" bandwagon is pure bullshit. Same thing happened with The Last of Us 2. Hype and hate are apparently two sides of the same coin.

I knew it was going to be great after Witcher 3, but the writing and characters in Cyberpunk are on another level. THANK YOU CD PROJEKT
What? These two are not even remotely similar

So no free dlc this month.

How could last gen be looking good when it struggles to hit 20fps just walking outside ?? Lol

Oh well, I guess Next Gen patch will probably serve as a boost to sales on winter 2021 in consoles..

Very sad that I will have to wait arround 10 months to play the game on PS5...

But then again, that's what they said since start, 2021 release. With some luck we will have a September Next Gen release.

Thanks for the feedback and good luck CDPR.

Honestly it felt like someone from the Polish Gov was there with him (maybe pointing a gun at him), it just came across as not sincere and more excuses about why console is shit. And by the map provided, seems like your not going to get the "Real Game" until end of summer.
I dunno, it sounded pretty convicing to me. The polish accent in my experience tends to sound pretty flat which can make it sound forced, but this isn't quite as flat as I'd expect.

The PC version is something you are proud of? I wouldn't go so far. Yes, I had fun with it, yes, I spent over 100h in the game and yes, you did a lot of things right. But, boy, you also have a lot of bugs, unbalanced mechanics or just plain garbage lying around. Pride isn't quite the word I would use to describe the PC version. Mixed bag is more like it.

So therefore, as a PC player, I would really, really like that you prioritize fixing THOSE issues. Instead of creating a really crappy experience for 5 year old hardware everybody will get rid of next year anyway when the next-gen consoles are actually to be found on the market. Or at least do both at same time.

I would very much like some day to play a "gold" version of the game that you and your entire player-base can TRULLY be proud of.

Honestly it felt like someone from the Polish Gov was there with him (maybe pointing a gun at him), it just came across as not sincere and more excuses about why console is shit. And by the map provided, seems like your not going to get the "Real Game" until end of summer.

Lol, it so looked like you said.

I dont think we will see any significant content this year looking at that.

Also no free DLC this month either...?

that's good to hear and all that. but a part of me feels i am still not convinced. you need A LOT of work to do in order to "fix" this. i mean bugs and glitches are just the beginning. there's cut content and also plot holes and inconsitencies with the world as well as the poorly written endings that need fixing too.

I don't think they're going to rewrite the game.

I do infinitely thank your response and video clarification and the definition of a roadmap going forward CD PROJEKT RED. But please make no mistake, though bugs and crashes are hindering the overall experience of all PC and console gamers the real underlying issue is that despite NC is really pretty to look at and to drive in and out, there is no interactivity with it whatsoever (apart from the main and side missions). There are almost no random encounters (except when you find a group of NCP officers fighting with gangoons).
At least for me, the immersion is being broken by the limited interactivity we have with all the other systems that are clearly the 'barebone' minimum of what we expect to have in an Open World Action Adventure game (as this game is described on your Twitter account). NPC AI (with the inclusion of at least some kind of hourly routines in-game and their driving AI mechanics and reactions to danger), Police AI and all Police related systems (really there are no Police car chases, nor a wanted system that is fun to delve into), Character customization (really, in a Cyberpunk world there are no tattoo parlors, hairdressers or docs that help us 'chrome up' our bodies?), side activities outside of the main & side missions (yes I sound repetitive but this is a must for a game released on 2020-2021), talking about a more sexualized dystopian future then yes we need more of that in terms of social interactivity either with our chosen partners, NPCs or Joytoys, we need QoL improvements ASAP (minimap, inventory management, transmog appearance items).

Look I can make a never ending list of personal and general requirements but, bottom-line is we need the city to feel, look and PLAY ALIVE. Because of right now it only looks alive from afar.

So thank you CP2077 developers, I put my faith on your capable hands.

Top Bottom