Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
Cyberpunk 2077 - Launch crash after update 1.5, same problem like others. After install of new patch this happend. I did reinstall the game and check all the win 10 updates and gpu drivers are latests. What to do next no idea. i WAS THINKING THIS NEED TO IMPROVE STUFF NOT BROKE FOR GOOD!!! :( i NEVER INSTALL ANY MODS!

Attachments

• 1644963933692.png
    1644963933692.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 91
Cyberpunk 2077 - Launch crash after update 1.5, same problem like others. After install of new patch this happend. I did reinstall the game and check all the win 10 updates and gpu drivers are latests. What to do next no idea. i WAS THINKING THIS NEED TO IMPROVE STUFF NOT BROKE FOR GOOD!!! :( i NEVER INSTALL ANY MODS!
If your game crash on boot, try to disable anything named Nahimic in your Task Manager before launching the game.
Yes ofcourse, but it doesn't help

I have a clean install, no mods

The game worked before installing patch 1.5
Have you try to launch the game directly from the .exe in administrator ?
(Verifying the game files find nothing wrong I suppose).

Have you try to launch the game directly from the .exe in administrator ?
(Verifying the game files find nothing wrong I suppose).
My version of the game on steam.
My startup attempts:
1. Run from steam
2. Launch CPR launcher without Steam
3. Run exe game only.

In all cases, I tried with and without administrator mode.
As a result, in all cases I got a crash

CP2077 crashes at launch, just after pressing "play " it is "flat lined". idem after full uninstall and full reinstall with 1.5

Win11 , CPU AMD 5800X , GPU Nvidia RTX3090

Try Stoping "NahimicServices" from taskmanager.
It worked for me.

any one know how to fix this
View attachment 11073101

Is this just now happening since installing the 1.5 patch? if so did you try stopping NahimicServices in task manager? It's a simple yet temporary fix. One that should be patched quickly. For now is simply an inconvenience having to stop and restart the NahimicService each time I want to play the game.

Is this just now happening since installing the 1.5 patch? if so did you try stopping NahimicServices in task manager? It's a simple yet temporary fix. One that should be patched quickly. For now is simply an inconvenience having to stop and restart the NahimicService each time I want to play the game.
About this bug related to audio software (and could also due to other audio softwares).
The crash is most likely caused by audio software conflict. So far we've identified this issue with audio drivers such as A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio. We're currently investigating.

Meanwhile, as a temporary solution, we recommend disabling said drivers before launching the game. You can also try following the steps we described in this article:
So yeah it's a temporary solution until a fix will be released.

Stopping the service Nahimic is working as a workaround, and allow the game to be launched.

Now, before the 1.5 patch, with this service active, the game was working correctly, so i suppose they will fix that issue soon, without the need to stop this service.

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48.
File: <Unknown>(0)

launching via GOG

If if not already done, you can try to disable audio softwares from the Task Manager listed there :
I already read for some players, reinstalling GOG solve their problem (and crashes).

Every time I exit a menu (Inventory, character, cyberware etc.) my game freezes up and crashes. Removed all mods and I don't have that one sound driver people are talking about.

Every time I exit a menu (Inventory, character, cyberware etc.) my game freezes up and crashes. Removed all mods and I don't have that one sound driver people are talking about.
When you say "removed all the mods", it's re-install the game completelly ?
Because unfortunately, mods datas/files can remain in games files and in saves (so the bug can still occur even by removing mods).

I have the same issue.

Game Crashes Every 1-10 Seconds.

Support from CD Projekt Red has had no successful results in fixing my issue. I tried getting a refund from Steam, but they wont give it to me as it has been over two weeks since owning the game. I've spent months trying to get this game to work and I had high hopes for patch 1.5. Still the issue persist. I made a nomad and I'm in the garage. The guy starts to talk to me and then I crash. Sometimes I can make it to the car and then crash or pick up an item and then crash. No idea how to fix. I've tried numerable suggestions at this point. My game should run fine. I exceed all recommended computer specs.

I have the same issue.

Game Crashes Every 1-10 Seconds.

Support from CD Projekt Red has had no successful results in fixing my issue. I tried getting a refund from Steam, but they wont give it to me as it has been over two weeks since owning the game. I've spent months trying to get this game to work and I had high hopes for patch 1.5. Still the issue persist. I made a nomad and I'm in the garage. The guy starts to talk to me and then I crash. Sometimes I can make it to the car and then crash or pick up an item and then crash. No idea how to fix. I've tried numerable suggestions at this point. My game should run fine. I exceed all recommended computer specs.
I suppose you already try all of that (and also reinstalling the game, reinstalling steam, disabling Antivirus, launch the game from the .exe,...)

When you say "removed all the mods", it's re-install the game completelly ?
Because unfortunately, mods datas/files can remain in games files and in saves (so the bug can still occur even by removing mods).
I deleted my entire game directory then uninstalled so steam would recognize that I deleted everything, then reinstalled. 0% chance there's any mods left.

Top Bottom