Cyberpunk 2077 Racing Chat

+
Hey, @Bartinga2077. From the thread on motorcycles, I thought that we could start a more general racing thread.

I don't think cars and motorcycles can compare, but HEY, we won't know if we don't exchange. If you are in (and others should feel free to join), I propose a few circular paths through the NC, and we can see how fast they can be traversed, both with and without traffic. Vanilla or not vanilla. Of course, the traffic is random, so that's in big part luck-based. It would best fare if multi-player were possible so that everyone gets hit by the same traffic -- that would be the way to pronounce the skill of getting around through it. I have no hopes of CP2077 in fact getting such an engine.

Racing Categories​

• Non-modded vehicles, traffic
  • Non-modded vehicles, no traffic
  • Modded vehicles, traffic
  • Modded vehicles, no traffic
I suggest we start without separating four and two wheel cars (even though that would be an intuitive step, based on real world racing); they'll be separated if there be clear advantage of one vs. the other in results.

Track List​

So far, there are three tracks. And direction matters for each. They can be simply labeled clock-wise (CW) and counter clockwise (CCW). Here are the variants:
  • The Highway Loop
    • Video guide [todo]; start: right before the last hump that can be found before the three-level bridge
    • Top scores:
      • 1.x [inner, CW] Bartinga2077, 2:05.19, no traffic, Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X (M) [video]
      • 1.63 [outer, CCW] MartineDee, 2:14.33, no traffic, Rayfield Calibrun (M) [video]
    • Ten laps:
      • 2.02 [outer, CCW] Bartinga2077, 21:46.66, best 2:06.96, no traffic, ?? (M) [video]
  • City Loop: Dragon on the Tower (underwater tunnel); named after the underwater tunnel between the city center and Pacifica
    • Video guide; start: between the two white/gray lines
    • Top scores:
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 6:16, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 0:02- - 6:43+ = 6:42-, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 0:23 - 7:16+ = 6:53+, no traffic, Thorton Mackinaw "Warhorse" (M) [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 6:54, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 7.27, traffic, Rayfield Calibrun (M) [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 7:31, traffic, Rayfield Calibrun (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 7:32, traffic, Rayfield Calibrun (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 8:04, no traffic, Mizutani Shion MZ2 (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 8:58, traffic, Mizutani Shion MZ2 (M) [video]
      • 2.02 Bartinga2077, 10:18.03, no traffic, Herrera Riptide GT2 (NM) [video]
      • Bartinga2007, 10:46, no traffic, Herrera Riptide GT2 (NM) [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 11:46, no traffic, Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X (NM) [video]
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 13:17, traffic, Makigai MaiMai P126 (NM) [video]
  • City Loop: Dragon on the Tower (the barricade); named after that barricaded path, where the Portal Delamain sets up an ambush for V
    • Video guide; start: between the two white/gray lines
    • Top scores
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 6:21.5, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 7:01+ (adoped), no traffic, Thorton Mackinaw "Warhorse" (M) [video]
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 7:50, no traffic, Mizutani Shion MZ2 (M) [video]
  • Razor
    • Video guide; start is aligned with the end of that left concrete padding under the railway, the end is as soon as the vehicle's nose passes the line between the two boards
    • Challenge: can you do this without wrecking the vehicle at finish? The true razor is only sharp if the car fully passes the threshold of the barricade, but the time counts from the time the nose passes/touches it.
    • Top scores:
      • 1.63 Martine Dee, 4:22.5-, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • 1.63 Martine Dee, ca. 4:31, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 0:25+ - 5:11- = 4:46+, no traffic, Thorton Mackinaw "Warhorse" (M) [video]
      • 1.x MartineDee, 0:14+ - 5:32+ = 5:18+, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
  • Badlands loop: Red Peaks Rally Race
    • Video guide; start/end aligned with the threshold of the green container
    • Top scores:
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 0:23- - 5:41+ = 5:19-, no traffic, Quadra Type-66 "Javelina" (M) [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 0:06- - 5:30+ = 5:25-, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 0:24 - 6:05 = 5:41, no traffic, Thorton Mackinaw "Warhorse" (M) [video]
      • 1.x Bartinga2077, 0:18] - 8:02 = 7:43+, no traffic, Archer Quartz "Sidewinder" (NM) [video]
  • Badlands loop: Red Peaks Rally Race Extreme
    • Video guide, further picture guide, start/end aligned with the threshold of the green container
    • Top scores:
      • Bartinga2077, 10:06.96, no traffic, Quadra Type-66 "Javelina" (M) [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 0:02+ - 10:32 = 10:30-, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 0:26- - 11:29 = 11:03+, no traffic, Thorton Mackinaw "Warhorse" (M) [video]
      • Bartinga2077, 0:22+ - 11:57 = 11:34+, no traffic, Brennan Apollo (M) [video]
  • NC Tour 1: [see the post]
    • Top scores:
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 10:48.5, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M), [video]
      • 1.63 MartineDee, 11:12.5, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M), [video]
      • 2.x Bartinga2077, 15:00.37, traffic on, Quadra Sport R-7 (M) [video]
      • 2.x Bartinga2077, 18:53.82, traffic on, Herrera Riptide GT2 (NM) [video]
  • City Center Race top scores:
    • 1.63 MartineDee: 1:39.44, no traffic, Rayfield Caliburn (M) [video]
Glossary: (M) - modded vehicle, (NM) - non-modded vehcile

I am still on the lookout for good map to base all sketches upon; this one I have will serve the purpose.
Stay tuned.

Rules​

• No pedestrians die on the sidewalk
  • No cutting U/obtuse turns (such as the one on the border between Watson Northside and Arasaka Waterfront; any cutting of the road may be reason to disqualify if an advantage was derived from it. Being slightly off road for a limited amount of time while following the track path is fine.

Attachments

• Dragon on The Tower (the Barricade).png
    Dragon on The Tower (the Barricade).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 116
  • Dragon on The Tower (Underwater Tunnel).png
    Dragon on The Tower (Underwater Tunnel).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
  • Razor.jpg
    Razor.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 82
  • base_map.png
    base_map.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 71
  • Red Peaks Rally Race.jpg
    Red Peaks Rally Race.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 79
  • Red Peaks Rally Race Extreme.png
    Red Peaks Rally Race Extreme.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Hey, @Bartinga2077. From the thread on motorcycles, I thought that we could start a more general racing thread.

I don't think cars and motorcycles can compare, but HEY, we won't know if we don't exchange. If you are in (and others should feel free to join), I propose a few circular paths through the NC, and we can see how fast they can be traversed, both with and without traffic. Vanilla or not vanilla. Of course, the traffic is random, so that's in big part luck-based. It would best fare if multi-player were possible so that everyone gets hit by the same traffic -- that would be the way to pronounce the skill of getting around through it. I have no hopes of CP2077 in fact getting such an engine.

Anyways, I tried that highway loop you had timed best at 1:58. In a shy first-time run without traffic I hit 2:23 with my Cali. None too shabby, but I'd most likely only post a video of my run when I am confident it is a reasonably fine time from what is possible to do with my Cali.

For now, I will post a fail with an unexpected twist. Wait till the end of the video lol.

Now back to the business.

Racing Categories​

• Vanilla vehicles, traffic
  • Vanilla vehicles, no traffic
  • Modded vehicles, traffic
  • Modded vehicles, no traffic
I suggest we start without separating four and two wheel cars (even though that would be an intuitive step, based on real world racing); they'll be separated if there be clear advantage of one vs. the other in results.

Track List​

So far, there are three tracks. And direction matters for each. They can be simply labeled clock-wise (CW) and counter clockwise (CCW). Here are the variants:
  • The Highway Loop
  • City Loop: Dragon on the Tower (underwater tunnel); named after the underwater tunnel between the city center and Pacifica
  • City Loop: Dragon on the Tower (the barricade); named after that barricaded path, where the Portal Delamain sets up an ambush for V
I am still on the lookout for good map to base all sketches upon; this one I have will serve the purpose.
Stay tuned.
Haha, alright. I'm in. Do think racing with traffic is 100% Russian Roulette, though. After all, the game has been programmed to adequately apply karma the instant some gonk is racing around.

As for results, can use LiveSplit. It's the on-screen timer you see in my previous racing vids. Can watch it's tutorial vid on how to install. Not sure whether or not direct links are allowed.

Edit: About your failed vid, that is a strange flatline. If it wasn't for your modded game, would've recommended to file in a bug-report. For the record, the 1:58.11 was achieved going clockwise on the ring highway. You were going the opposite direction which knows a totally different sag/crest vertical bend regiment.

Last edited:
Sending cares, bud. We've all been there methinks. Racing with wild vehicles in Cyberpunk 2077 is a hard-earned skill.
I have a question that’s killing me: Dakota is selling me cars but my eyes are interested in Coyote, my goodness wow & Javelina type77. Problem is withst that one is I did a mission for padre know Id get the non-nomad version. Which of the 2 should I get? Just lay it on me. I got my first car I drove with Jackie crossing the border from Yucca / dry creek to NC and it’s my baby. The Javelina is pricey, I could afford it but the Coyote is cute, fast. Tell me me which one to buy plz. lol.

"CYBERPUNK 2077 RACING CHAT"

Hey, everyone. Hey, @MartineDee

My first one. The underwater tunnel. Modded car, no traffic and got the timer to work. Enjoy.

Go go go, yee haaaw!
Post automatically merged:

Haha, alright. I'm in. Do think racing with traffic is 100% Russian Roulette, though. After all, the game has been programmed to adequately apply karma the instant some gonk is racing around.

As for results, can use LiveSplit. It's the on-screen timer you see in my previous racing vids. Can watch it's tutorial vid on how to install. Not sure whether or not direct links are allowed.
Sorry about being quiet. I am an irl corpo, so things sometimes get rough on the time budget for gaming.

I am in for the racing, hell yeah. Thank you for tossing in the first results. I can keep track of the top scores per path/category in the first post.

About automated timing, it would be ideal if the timer had the ability to record the road position, then start counting when the car leaves that position, and stop counting when it is crossed again. If the timer you suggest depends on user tapping buttons on their own, I'd say that needs to be more precise to warrant using it in my book.

I think we can rely on the video's timer to read how long a ride took.

Last edited:
About automated timing, it would be ideal if the timer had the ability to record the road position, then start counting when the car leaves that position, and stop counting when it is crossed again. If the timer you suggest depends on user tapping buttons on their own, I'd say that needs to be more precise to warrant using it in my book.

I think we can rely on the video's timer to read how long a ride took.
Yeah, you need to at all times split time yourself.

This timer is of the speed-runners community who play games fast to bring in donations for the Doctors Without Borders program. It normally is connected to a server and can split time automatically, provided the corresponding game supports that feature.

It can only support the game itself, not events taking place in games. I just use it to simulate a race, which in this case can only surmise against time.

If you search "Games Done Quick", you can see it in action. Really cozy and fun to watch, especially when they are speed-running a game you like.

Here's the (Barricade) route. it's easier than the (Underwater Tunnel) route.

You'll have to show the starter point of the ring highway in a vid, as I have no idea where that is.

Last edited:
The Highway Loop
  • Video guide [todo]; start: right before the last hump that can be found before the three-level bridge
  • Top scores:
    • Bartinga2077, 1:58, no traffic, Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X (M) [video]
About the 1:58.11, that's the time of the 2nd lap, which is from checkpoint to checkpoint, not from the starting position. You need the time from the starting position to the 1st checkpoint, which is 2:05.19. Your rounds consists of 1 lap, mine, of 3. I was at full speed starting the 2nd lap.

You'll have to show the starter point of the ring highway in a vid, as I have no idea where that is.
Aww, my bad. I think any point is good if you have any past record on fire, I will take it. Else, I intended to take this one as standard. What do you think?

The starting position. Let's say there, in that corner to the left.

inGame_05052023_180123HIGH_RES_EMM_None.jpg

And the wheels must not touch the sleeping policeman.

inGame_05052023_180148HIGH_RES_EMM_None.jpg

By the way, I just shared my first run of the Dragon on the Tower (underwater tunnel) route, I mean the first one that worked! My Cali can do better, link! To level the field here a bit, this is under the hood of my Cali. I spiced up the recording with a few funny fails.

Perl:
    MinRPM=800
    MaxRPM=9000
    MaxTorque=1220*MaxTorqueMult
    ResistanceTorque=0
    WheelsResistanceRatio=15

BrakingFrictionFactor=2*BrakingFrictionFactorMult
    MaxBrakingTorqueFront=10500*BrakingTorqueMult
    MaxBrakingTorqueBack=10500*BrakingTorqueMult

WheelsFrictionMapToSet = [[CarDrivingFrictionMap.Sport_Friction_Map]]

FrontFrictionLateralMult=1.2
    FrontFricitionLongitudinal=1.2

RearFrictionLateralMult=1.2
    RearFricitionLongitudinal=1.2

TotalMass = 2050
    TurningRollFactor = 0.18
    airResistanceFactor = 0

MaxTurnDegrees = 52*MaxWheelTurnMult
    TurnMaxAddPerSecond = 130*TurnMaxAddMult
    TurnMaxSubPerSecond = 130*TurnMaxSubMult

FrontVisualSuspensionCompressionLength = 0.02
    RearVisualSuspensionCompressionLength = 0.02

FrontVisualSuspensionDroop = 0.11
    RearVisualSuspensionDroop = 0.11

FrontWheelsVerticalOffset = -0.02
    RearWheelsVerticalOffset = -0.02

SpringStiffnessFront = 20
    SpringStiffnessRear = 20

SwaybarStiffnessFront = 12
    SwaybarStiffnessRear = 12

FrontSuspensionMass = 30
    RearSuspensionMass = 30

AmountOfGears = 7

gearsTorqueMult = {}
    gearsMinSpeed = {}
    gearsMaxSpeed = {}
    gearsMinRPM = {}
    gearsMaxRPM = {}

FinalDriveMultToSet = FinalDriveMultToSet * 1.5
    gearsTorqueMult[1] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[1] = 0*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[1] = 20*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[1] = 700
    gearsMaxRPM[1] = 8300

gearsTorqueMult[2] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[2] = 18*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[2] = 27*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[2] = 3300
    gearsMaxRPM[2] = 8150

gearsTorqueMult[3] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[3] = 25*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[3] = 34*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[3] = 3400
    gearsMaxRPM[3] = 8200

gearsTorqueMult[4] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[4] = 34*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[4] = 42*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[4] = 3700
    gearsMaxRPM[4] = 8250

gearsTorqueMult[5] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[5] = 40*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[5] = 48*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[5] = 3900
    gearsMaxRPM[5] = 8300

gearsTorqueMult[6] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[6] = 46*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[6] = 53*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[6] = 4100
    gearsMaxRPM[6] = 8400

gearsTorqueMult[7] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[7] = 52*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[7] = 64.5*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[7] = 4100
    gearsMaxRPM[7] = 9000

Last edited:
Aww, my bad. I think any point is good if you have any past record on fire, I will take it. Else, I intended to take this one as standard. What do you think?

The starting position. Let's say there, in that corner to the left.

View attachment 11352487

And the wheels must not touch the sleeping policeman.

View attachment 11352490

By the way, I just shared my first run of the Dragon on the Tower (underwater tunnel) route, I mean the first one that worked! My Cali can do better, link! To level the field here a bit, this is under the hood of my Cali. I spiced up the recording with a few funny fails.

Perl:
    MinRPM=800
    MaxRPM=9000
    MaxTorque=1220*MaxTorqueMult
    ResistanceTorque=0
    WheelsResistanceRatio=15

BrakingFrictionFactor=2*BrakingFrictionFactorMult
    MaxBrakingTorqueFront=10500*BrakingTorqueMult
    MaxBrakingTorqueBack=10500*BrakingTorqueMult

WheelsFrictionMapToSet = [[CarDrivingFrictionMap.Sport_Friction_Map]]

FrontFrictionLateralMult=1.2
    FrontFricitionLongitudinal=1.2

RearFrictionLateralMult=1.2
    RearFricitionLongitudinal=1.2

TotalMass = 2050
    TurningRollFactor = 0.18
    airResistanceFactor = 0

MaxTurnDegrees = 52*MaxWheelTurnMult
    TurnMaxAddPerSecond = 130*TurnMaxAddMult
    TurnMaxSubPerSecond = 130*TurnMaxSubMult

FrontVisualSuspensionCompressionLength = 0.02
    RearVisualSuspensionCompressionLength = 0.02

FrontVisualSuspensionDroop = 0.11
    RearVisualSuspensionDroop = 0.11

FrontWheelsVerticalOffset = -0.02
    RearWheelsVerticalOffset = -0.02

SpringStiffnessFront = 20
    SpringStiffnessRear = 20

SwaybarStiffnessFront = 12
    SwaybarStiffnessRear = 12

FrontSuspensionMass = 30
    RearSuspensionMass = 30

AmountOfGears = 7

gearsTorqueMult = {}
    gearsMinSpeed = {}
    gearsMaxSpeed = {}
    gearsMinRPM = {}
    gearsMaxRPM = {}

FinalDriveMultToSet = FinalDriveMultToSet * 1.5
    gearsTorqueMult[1] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[1] = 0*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[1] = 20*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[1] = 700
    gearsMaxRPM[1] = 8300

gearsTorqueMult[2] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[2] = 18*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[2] = 27*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[2] = 3300
    gearsMaxRPM[2] = 8150

gearsTorqueMult[3] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[3] = 25*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[3] = 34*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[3] = 3400
    gearsMaxRPM[3] = 8200

gearsTorqueMult[4] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[4] = 34*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[4] = 42*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[4] = 3700
    gearsMaxRPM[4] = 8250

gearsTorqueMult[5] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[5] = 40*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[5] = 48*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[5] = 3900
    gearsMaxRPM[5] = 8300

gearsTorqueMult[6] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[6] = 46*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[6] = 53*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[6] = 4100
    gearsMaxRPM[6] = 8400

gearsTorqueMult[7] = 3
    gearsMinSpeed[7] = 52*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMaxSpeed[7] = 64.5*FinalDriveMultToSet
    gearsMinRPM[7] = 4100
    gearsMaxRPM[7] = 9000
Wow, good run. Beaten by a full minute. You're very skilled with your Cali. That shows.

About the starters position on the highway, that's counterclockwise right? I'm gonna race it clockwise and go for 3 laps, as I'm used to that. Also on the inner ring like the Claire's races. I'll be starting at the exact position that can be seen in the race with the Brennan.

Think you missed it, but you were asked a question on post #5.

Wow, good run. Beaten by a full minute. You're very skilled with your Cali. That shows.

It's the car itself, give or take. I shared its guts up there so that others can have the same car as well if they feel adventurous. The more Mad Cali drivers out there, the better.

About the starters position on the highway, that's counterclockwise right? I'm gonna race it clockwise and go for 3 laps, as I'm used to that. Also on the inner ring like the Claire's races. I'll be starting at the exact position that can be seen in the race with the Brennan.

OK, you can post the position, so that we can add tuts.

I have a question that’s killing me: Dakota is selling me cars but my eyes are interested in Coyote, my goodness wow & Javelina type77. Problem is withst that one is I did a mission for padre know Id get the non-nomad version. Which of the 2 should I get? Just lay it on me. I got my first car I drove with Jackie crossing the border from Yucca / dry creek to NC and it’s my baby. The Javelina is pricey, I could afford it but the Coyote is cute, fast. Tell me me which one to buy plz. lol.
Look. I... am not an expert on those. I entered Cali once, and since then I only really want to drive that car. @Bartinga2077 what do you say? @LeKill3rFou ?

Meanwhile, I also played the underwater tunnel version of Dragon on the Tower with unmodded Maimai (with traffic) and Kunsagi CT-3X. Perhaps those rides can go faster/better and bettererer, but it's not my jam. I think I will stick to my Cali and traffic/no traffic thing.

Look. I... am not an expert on those. I entered Cali once, and since then I only really want to drive that car. @Bartinga2077 what do you say? @LeKill3rFou ?
Just my opinion and I didn't drive car too much in Cyberpunk (outside of V's nomad car and V-tech), but I would go for the Nomad version, no doubt :giggle:
(Not 100% sure, but I guess, like all Nomad versions, the car offer better performances).

Just my opinion and I didn't drive car too much in Cyberpunk (outside of V's nomad car and V-tech), but I would go for the Nomad version, no doubt :giggle:
(Not 100% sure, but I guess, like all Nomad versions, the car offer better performances).
I agree with LeKill3rFou. Should go for the Nomad version, but I would definitely get the Javelina. Wonder if they got the vehicle in that certain grotto?

Did the Underwater Tunnel route with traffic.

I hope you kind lovable chomps understand I’ve played Corpo this whole time, seriously. Street kid once. But never once or forget to play Nomad…Annnd I love this path so much. The honesty, Truthfulness ( don’t argue) lol.
But in a Mission Anna Hill? I talked her into leaving NC cause it don’t give 2 censored about you. Saw her at camp.
Anyway, I bought the Coyote, I mean the speed is wild is the wind. My fave because I started was ther the rattler. Next Javalina ( Nomad ). But I grinded so much (NetRun) so I had to invest in cybernetics. I do get a Calaburn for free. I’d say that’s enough. But I’m taking my sweet time not into story yet. The Mule? It’s decent. I got Dakota’s truck which is “smash ppl get out the way, get out the way”. I have 3 guns only. Because if looks can kill, in 20777, Look do kill in my NetRun. Revolver Legendary, Death and taxes, Lizzie gun. I got off topic right? Sorry. Guess I’m really enjoying this game in such a honest way.:cry::sad:

I meant chooms! Forum glitches.

The Mule? It’s decent.
Not sure :(
The only car that I bought at time (when they removed the stash access on bikes in 1.3 I guess and when I didn't play Nomad) was the Galena "Gecko". No surprise, it's the car which is "closest" to V's nomad car... Pretty fun to drive in town and easy to take turns with the handbrake :)
(but i'm not gonna lie, my favorite still the V-tech... An absolute awesome melody for my ears^^)

Nice runs. I will classify that Lamborghini as a Cali for the lack of knowing better.

It is time to add more tracks. Do you have some to propose? I do, though the time limits my participation.

And, again, it is all about the car settings (I pasted above, you can have my Cali now!) but you gotta admire the way I got around the traffic here. Don't mind that poor chap in the first seconds omg. He was kind of spawned during 0:24 and dead during 0:25. On the street, all good by the race rules.

Last edited:
Nice runs. I will classify that Lamborghini as a Cali for the lack of knowing better.
Yep. Lambi is just the Caliburn with a modded appearance of this mod.
As a lifelong diehard Lamborghini fan, I love this mod and never play without.

It is time to add more tracks. Do you have some to propose? I do, though the time limits my participation.
Hm, only had one last year, where I thought that maybe we could do some drift racing in a circular fashion in the Northern oilfields. But its very short and non-accessible for vanilla players. If you know some more, then by all means.

You know, what we need is a Route Planner. Something like this mod,

but then one where you can place flags at positions on the map or the road of your choosing for the guide to follow along, creating a custom route. Then we could draw some more complicated routes.
And, again, it is all about the car settings (I pasted above, you can have my Cali now!)
Haha, well thank you for the kind gesture, but after I make one attempt on your time without traffic, Lambi will be converted back to being a modest sportscar. That thing of yours is gravely over-torqued! You should put some wings on it.
but you gotta admire the way I got around the traffic here. Don't mind that poor chap in the first seconds omg. He was kind of spawned during 0:24 and dead during 0:25. On the street, all good by the race rules.
Yeah, that was impressive. You need luck too, though. I got unlucky on the freeway from the border. That gonk did try to evade you, but he jumped to the right, instead of to the left, straight into your path. Guess the REDS still got some work to do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom