Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is out now!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is out now on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC!

Grab your digital or physical copy and experience every story Night City has to offer.

And you continue to refuse to include the option to completely remove the HUD on the consoles. How come? Do I have to see this stupid body symbol all the time? That's just ridiculous.

If I've pre-purchased the original copy long ago, on launch day, and I want the Ultimate edition now, do I need to buy the whole thing a new? Or is there a different thing?

If I've pre-purchased the original copy long ago, on launch day, and I want the Ultimate edition now, do I need to buy the whole thing a new? Or is there a different thing?
The Ultimate edition is "one package" which contain everything (like GOTY/Prenium/... edtions). So if you want the ultimate edition, you will buy everything, base game included.

Isn't it a bit ridiculous that we have to buy the game again for the Ultimate Edition?
The Ultimate edition is the exact same thing as the base game + Phantom Liberty.

If you already have those two, then there's hardly any reason to get the Ultimate Edition unless you want the game on another platform or wish to gift it to someone.

I think I misunderstood, the Ultimate Edition was described as if it was a different game. It creates confusion because of the nomenclature.

I did the 2.1 update, so am I continuing this game as Ultimate Edition now?

I did the 2.1 update, so am I continuing this game as Ultimate Edition now?
The ultimate edition is a package which include everything. If you already have the game and the expansion, you already have everything the "ultimate edition" include. So no need to buy again, except if you really want too.

So, now that the game is ”ready”, aside from new characters, quests, guns, armor, etc, how does it differ from the launched game? I.e. How different ”play” is a player in for?

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is out now on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC!

Grab your digital or physical copy and experience every story Night City has to offer.
I made this account just to say that I regret updating to 2.1. I would like to go back to 2.02 or just have the normal OPOGEE sandevistan back. Not to mention the new bugs. While yes there were nice added features but at the same time CD project for some reason wanted to nerf everything that me and so many others enjoyed. Instead of giving people the freedom to enjoy the game that we paid for, CD project decides to take it away because people enjoyed it to much? From countless weapon debuffs to now ruining the apogee which was some of the most fun i had in recent open world gaming. I would like to return back to 2.02 version just so i can actually enjoy the game how i always enjoyed the game. Insult to injury the game crashes more and i run into more bugs. All i could have still forgiven if not for the nerfs to my favorite ways of playing.
One day i'm enjoying it and the next I'm actually annoyed. Ignored all pleads for a newgame plus, ignored all pleads to make other builds or ways of playing beter instead of destroying what people liked to play. In a single player game aswel. Actually made me lose faith in this company again. Deleted the game out of pure frustration. I'll be back when the 20.2 apogee is back which knowing CD project red by now? Will be never. Bye

Will the current owners of the game get it upgraded to the Ultimate Edition for FREE or do we have to pay for it again?
If you want the game with the tag "ultimate edition", you'll have to pay again. If you already have the game+Phantom Liberty, you already have the ultimate edition in term of content, just not the tag :)

If you want the game with the tag "ultimate edition", you'll have to pay again. If you already have the game+Phantom Liberty, you already have the ultimate edition in term of content, just not the tag :)
I want the tag but I will not pay the full price for it. I can pay 5 bucks. Make it happen CDPR. Give people an option because you will make many people angry again.

Top Bottom