cyberpunk 2077's reddit are furious CDPR removed 3rd person cutscenes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you read the comments the majority of people are highly disappointed. I'm sorry guys, but I can't let this go. WHY have a character creator if you can't see your character in a few cutscenes every now and again and obviously they don't have a third person mode, so what the ****? Even the god damn sex scenes are in first person. The cutscene in the apartment where V was brushing her teeth was fine and she put her hand in front of her face and it transitioned to first person in an awesome way. Its not immersive if you remove this. Knock it off with this "immersive" crap. People want to see V in cutscenes every now and again.

#bring back third person cutscenes.

Yeah, if this proves to be true, then my hype is officially dead. Character customization is one of the things I like most in RPGs (don't judge me), but I want to see that in-game, not just on a menu screen... this makes the entire customization feel pointless... I just don't get this "immersion" argument either, I play RPGs to roleplay someone else, not to play as myself, so I actually prefer TPP...

I hope they delay the game. Just make it a cross gen launch title for the new consoles holiday 2020 . Third person cutscenes is that big of a deal for a lot of people. We want to see V. The apartment cutscene was perfect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom