Cyberpunk 404 - Clothing Previews for Choombas

+
coffee.jpg

So you've spent all day, all night, and then all day again trying to figure out how on earth to get all those eddies those jerks over at Jinguji want for those terribly previewed holoreels that jitter, and just generally don't work all that well?

Well, have I got some good news for you.
Over at Cyberpunk404 some coked out of their mind V has been trolling through the records from past the Blackwall.

Currently we've got a inventory of about 300 clothing articles, and we aim to get everything on there for your viewing pleasure soon enough.
Right now it's a solo passion project, but with amazing support from the community it's been a total blast to be able to keep going and push the synapses to their limits to get the articles out there for you chooms.

Right now it does not have locations to the items, but that will be coming onto the site later once every clothing item is in the catalog.
The reasoning for not having it all right off the bat is that just finding spots and shooting sets take a good amount of time.
Average of about 30-50 minutes for each single set. If I had to find the location info for every item as well, we're talking 2-3 hours a set.

Safe to say, I want to get past Phase 1 (adding all the items) before the real 2077 hits.
Thankfully, with community help we'll get a pretty solid catalog out to you chooms faster than I could have anticipated.

If you'd like to help out, especially with Male V shots, as I have a Female V, I'd be more than honored for you to take a look at the About Us page and send me your most priced possessions. Your time and photographs.

The site will remain add free forever, as I can't stand letting you chooms have to run those adblockers on overtime. You're not worth hassling over for some eddies. You never will. So I hope it can be of some help for all you out there that require some ideas on how items actually look, and in time, also where and how to get all the items.

Much love,
Fashionista Queen of the Blackwall
V

Last edited:
Just a heads-up, when I click on the photos to see more, it shows up as white space (loads white space where the photos should be) due to my ad blocker.

But this looks fun, I could try to contribute.

Just a heads-up, when I click on the photos to see more, it shows up as white space (loads white space where the photos should be) due to my ad blocker.

But this looks fun, I could try to contribute.
I've heard of one other client that has had some issues with adblockers acting wierd with the photos.
I believe he was on Safari.

Nice project!
Here's a little suggestion: change the € (euro) to €$ (Eurodollar)?
Just a bit more immersion. :)

Nice project!
Here's a little suggestion: change the € (euro) to €$ (Eurodollar)?
Just a bit more immersion. :)
It's using a real store infrastructure, so it's a bit picky about it sadly. Still trying to figure out a way to do just that

Juyo

Forum regular
I approve, though my son and I agree this is a one way street to giving CDPR ideas for microtransactions! :LOL:

Seriously though, great job!

Top Bottom