Cyberpunk2077 flashes black while gaming.

+
So I have a issue that arose shortly after starting a new game in 2.0 of Cyberpunk 2077. The game flashes black and then back to normal gameplay repeatedly. I have not left the combat portion of the Arasaka hotel escape yet because of this. I have been able to play for hours on end prior to 2.0, on 1.63. With the advent of 2.0, this is just straight up annoying. I am running a 12400, AsRock B660M-ITX/AX, 2x8GB DDR4@3200Mhz, 1.25TB of storage, and an Gigabyte LP 4060 running 5120x1440p@120hz and 1440x2560p@60hz. I am on latest GPU driver being 537.42, verified files, restarted game and PC a few times, reduced resolutions(worked for a short while then gave out), I'm not sure where else to go. I'm shelving the game until some kind of fix comes through.

Maybe a loose connection?

Can you share any video?
I would share video, but I have no software for that, but I can say it's a literal epilepsy event waiting to happen. Connectivity? I firmly believe the connectivity is absolutely fine as in other games with same thermal stress, absolutely fine display. It's entirely a Cyberpunk issue.

Top Bottom