Cycle Quest needs rebalance / rework asap.

+
I'm not sure CDPR aware of these issues already or not but I want to address it with a new thread instead while other threads are below. (mod can merge my thread to either one of them if you feel this should be a new thread.)

Cycle quests' difficulty is unbalanced | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED
Autumn Cycle "Easy" Quest Is Quite Hard | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Current cycle quest issues are:

1. there are plenty cycle quests that relate to "Win" and using a limited number of expansions means CDPR force players to use an inferior deck to play against meta deck. Even using Meta deck to win is not an easy play, (top tier meta deck win rate maybe 55 - 65% in my understanding.) using inferior deck is much harder. On top of that it's not just 1 win but 5, 10 and 15 wins.

those cycle quests are:
- win x games with cards from this cycle set ONLY (base cycle cards+ merchant of ofir and uburos)
- win y games with 13 cards or more from Merchant of Ofir and Cursed Toad.

Suggestion: do not use the Win criteria but use the term play instead and maybe (1 2 3 games play should be enough.) however, if CDPR really want to use the Win, change the number of wins to 1, 2, and 3 instead.

In my opinion, this kind of cycle quest is super boring. it can be really fun if CDPR have some environment that players use the same rules but currently, players can use anything and any players who want to complete cycle quest feel like they are being punished hard.

2. There are some Cycle Quest using cards from Iron Judgement sets which it's not in the current Cycle Filter. This can be either the cycle quest is wrong or the Cycle Filter in deck editor is incorrect.

Suggestion: change the incorrect set to the valid cycle set or update the Cycle Filter to match the cycle quest.

if anyone have anything to add, please feel free to add. I'd like CDPR saw this thread but if they don't, I will submit it to Technical Support later at the end of this month.

Top Bottom