Balance Changes - November 2023

+
So, instead of leaving alone what works and buffing what doesnt we must make already viable decks thrash like mentioned "Rat Swarm" or "SK healing"?. You havent named a SINGLE average deck. This is utter garbage, that plays only at 2300 or ranks. This is'nt AVERAGE, this is deck that must be buffed to became at least viable. Average is something like White Frost - deck that isnttop-tier, but with skill and knowledge you can compete with it.

Well, bad news there is quite many decent decks here. Deatwhish, by such standards, must get nerf treatment. As well as White Frost, Warriors, Pirates (compass-less), Bounty and many others.
Thats rather strange aproach.

Why dont we leave alone decent tier-2 decks and just buff others to their level, meanwile from time to time adjusting real tier-1 decks?

Community butchered tier-2 deck, not "brought deserved nerfs to top-tier".
Post automatically merged:

Look at Gwent-data yourself.
You will see that NG playrate was ABSURDLY high pre-nerf, but winrate was quite low. So pre-nerf NG was somewhat problematic.
But post-nerf NG got average playrayte and lowest winrate whi
seem u look only at what u want to see
1700394711931.png

1700394734616.png

i found this on the same link u just shared, again even if it's true and NG became weak, let it be we had enough of NG

Hi there. It is my first post on the forums. And I'm here just to say few things not about the balance but about what happened to me today. (Im not familiar with the words of the game in english so I'll try to be clearer as I can)

I play this game for over a year now. I mainly played SK and especially pirates si I know the decks very well, with only one deck I've managed to climb to rank 2 once.
I though this deck was really possibly overpowered because of the damage you cause when everything is set up. (It's delightful to play)
I was not ready to see how pirates could work.

I'm not interested at the metas, as I prefer create decks that I feel nice to play.
I've been defeated many times by many decks of course. But the ones that keeps beat me even when I have what I need to deal damage and / or score points are NG decks, soldiers are a pest, and when cultists are launched you can throw cards it does not matter. It always been in my mind when hope is lost, "even if I compose different it's not winable. Even if I stack special cards that erase one key unit or two or even three. I can't win with my deck. Do I have to play like them to beat them ? Hell no." I ve seen swarms decks, most of them are fair cause they have counters at the right moment, even if I hate NR soldiers I win from time to time. The luck for you or them to draw the cards you need is simple and basic.

But today, I have been beat by the most absolute awful s*** that I have seen since I play. Read and please tell me if it's a normal course of events.

The opponent plays Pirates Skellige he goes first:
Plays the defender of skellige (dunno the name in english but there is only one so)
Then plays Syanna, (I did not kill the defender so be it)
Then plays Guardian and copy Heymaey protector so there are two heymaey protector on both sides yeah ? (still dont know the english names)
Then plays Avallac'H to summon poisoned ale (again, names...) he impregnates the heymaey protectors of my side with the poisoned ale and then it happened: the ale damage the heymaey 1 which triggers the heymaey 2 which triggers the heymaey 1 which... You got it now ? It goes until the timer of the turn is over. At one point I though my game iust crashed as the animation repeated itself. But no, next turn he plays An Craite: armourer and guess what, it increase one unit by fifty f***King three. So okay, it had buff the armor each time the protectors were damage by one, increase by one, etc til the end of the turn. knowing this is over already. Next round he can play anything because by bringing back the armourer as many ways as he wants, he's got two units at fifty in just three cards.
He passed with four cards played in the second round at more than 150 points. With five cards still in hand. Okay I could stop him, if I had the cards. But is it legit to wait an effect to end til the time of the turn is over ? Is it legit to have in only three cards a hundred or more points whether it is the first the second or the third round ?

I always find NG good at everything and more diffucult to beat than the others factions, but this pirate game was on another level. It felt like it wasn't meant to happen. It felt BROKEN.

I searched for answers because I've never seen anything like it.
It led me there, what do you think of this game ? How can I report this game to the devs, it was bloody ridiculous.

It was a cruel, cruel joke: I put the extra effort for getting the 30 wins during november season just to know that december season started and my wins will not be taken into account :(

It was a cruel, cruel joke: I put the extra effort for getting the 30 wins during november season just to know that december season started and my wins will not be taken into account :(
But why you reached in 30 wins if for be enable to vote you need 50

damn... NG got buffed after such a wonderful nerf last month :mad:
they buff NG and nerf other factions, some of them didnt understend that we can play NG too, and when we will get bored bc players with brains can't keep play same deck everygame, we will just leave, gwent will die, it's already dead after all
Post automatically merged:

they buff NG and nerf other factions, some of them didnt understend that we can play NG too, and when we will get bored bc players with brains can't keep play same deck everygame, we will just leave, gwent will die, it's already dead after all
what i will do it's forfeit everytime i see a non NG guy, and play only NG against NG, maybe they will understend

Top Bottom