Cycle quests' difficulty is unbalanced

+
In addition to cycle quests being very restrictive and thus pretty long and boring, their length and difficulty differs greatly in the same category.

Just today I had 2 "Play 60 CC or WoW cards" quests and 1 "Play 30 CC or WoW cards" in the hard category. One of these quets is exactly 2 times easier than the other two, isn't it? Yet they're considered equal in terms of the cycle progression.

Another example - play 30 Insectoids from WoW or 30 Treants from CC. These are incredibly, annoyingly long, because there are 3 cards of the required type in each corresponding set. One could, of course spam Viy (the thought alone makes me sick) and do the Insectoids quicly. But what about the Treants?

This all makes the cycle idea look poorly designed and definitely untested.

Yea, lots of that quest are ridiculous. I think devs whant to force u reroll them with resources. It`s waste of time.
Qusts often bugs and don`t count progres.

Yea, lots of that quest are ridiculous. I think devs whant to force u reroll them with resources. It`s waste of time.
Qusts often bugs and don`t count progres.
Actually, they count progress, they just don't refresh it until you relaunch the game (except for the Easy ones, they work fine almost always). This happened after the last patch, before that they were showing progress normally. I've contacted support and got the usual reply “We are aware of the issue and dealing with it”, so there's a chance the next patch will fix this situation.

Top Bottom