Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on the change of unlock times? There is some confusing times going around on Xbox, Ms store , stadia and more today. (it seems some paltforms are GMT worldwide synced, others get it before)
It depends on where you play it. On console it releases midnight local time, and on PC/Stadia it releases December 9th 4pm PST.

Can anyone tell me what “GWP Cyberpunk” is?

Attachments

• 5186ED3F-0021-44F2-82F8-55965F0739CF.jpeg
    5186ED3F-0021-44F2-82F8-55965F0739CF.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 83
Will be possible to use the original (used in E3 2019 trailer) Male V's face? Will it come as a preset?

I'm refering to this face:

v.jpeg

And the 2018 gameplay video FEMALE V face, will it be available to use?

I'm refering to this face:
aAWTZrF.png

Can we add custom music for ig radio like GTA V? I'm sure I'll love the music in the game, but I have some killer Retrowave tracks I'd love to listen ig. If there isn't an option now, I hope there will be one in the future.

I had a question for CDPR, the game has been cleared for release in UAE but the PS4 physical disc is something called the NMC 21+ version. Is the game censored or in anyway altered for release in UAE

Guest 4318427

How large can we make our breasts? And can we have Breasts on Males?

From the leaks I've seen, you can't go completely ham; if you'll excuse the pun. But the max is something like a C cup.

I've seen penis on female body type (with breasts) so I think it's safe to assume you can go breasts on male body type.

I just read the news about a player who died before the release. I thought that it would be a good decision to put a memorial somewhere on the map, to people who for some reason could not wait for the release and left.

I have a technical question regarding release date in Steam Library. It seems that it's not listed there at all because Steam puts the game under "unknown" label. Will it be fixed, so the game will be listed under the correct year?.. It's just my favorite Library view is when all the games are set by their release dates. Some games are listed as "unknown", unfortunately. But actually ALL The Witcher games are listed correctly. I really hope it's just temporary issue because the game is not even released yet but still...
UPDATE: When pre-load has been completed the game returned returned under "coming soon" label. Well, I hope after the launch it will move under "2020" category.

P.S. Is it only me or game's shortcut really has low resolution?..

Do I download it to my boot downloads and then install it to my SSD game drive? Or does it dl and install to whatever I choose??

Is there a chance that the day 1 patch can be released early, so people can actually experience the game in full on december 10th?

Guest 4318427

I am now sad about boobs... how dare :cry:

All the weebs just hung themselves :oops:

But seriously, there's quite a bit of choice regarding breast size and also nipple type. You won't be dissapointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom