Devil Tarot Card

+
Anyone knows how to get the Devil Tarot Card?

I completed the specific ending but the card does not show up in the inventory after returning to the last save.

Is there any trick?

I noticed that as well...

Though, there are enough cards in the city to finish the quest luckily... a few do not have a map icon for location.

Yeah I have all open world cards.

But two cards (The Devil and Judgement) are only obtainable through the end quests ... unfortunately it appears to be bugged.

Already contacted Support. Maybe they can figure out what's wrong.

@CD RED Support: Please reply if you read this :)

Attachments

• 20201218194756_1.jpg
    20201218194756_1.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,625
  • 20201218200707_1.jpg
    20201218200707_1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,545
... unfortunately it appears to be bugged.
Yeah, i acquired devil card too, but when epilogue is over and my savegame backwarding to state before meeting with Hanako, there is no Devil on my Tarot list. I haven't get achivement on GOG for reach that ending too.

Hm I wonder what's the point of these two if you cannot collect them in any way :rolleyes:
No response from Support yet. As usual Devs don't care much :ROFLMAO:

Been seeing this pop up a few times - seems to be a bug! That's atleast the general consensus from what I gathered o_O

Yeah, I've had the same issue -- posted about this here and on reddit. I mainly noticed this when I went through the effort to make the page on the tarot cards in the Cyberpunk Wiki... only to find that The Devil is not accessible at the moment, and idk if any game files of it are accessible in any way.

Top Bottom