Did 2.11 make driving vehicles worse?

+
I don't know what happened, but I used to mainly ride bikes in the game. I have like 200 hours of playing and I am fairly decent at controlling vehicles. But after 2.11, they're sliding all over the place. Just trying to turn on the Kusanagi CT-3X makes it spin out of control. I never had this issue before.

The only thing I can think of is that the ability to lean on motorcycles (a new change with the update) is affecting your oversteer to a noticeable degree. Specifically, if you're using a gamepad, using the left stick now causes you to lean (allowing you to steer and do tricks that weren't possible prior to the update).

The lean affects all motorcycles, so I'm not sure why it would only affect one specific motorcycle.

I don't use mouse and keyboard, so I don't know what key causes the lean on that controller type.

The only thing I can think of is that the ability to lean on motorcycles (a new change with the update) is affecting your oversteer to a noticeable degree. Specifically, if you're using a gamepad, using the left stick now causes you to lean (allowing you to steer and do tricks that weren't possible prior to the update).

The lean affects all motorcycles, so I'm not sure why it would only affect one specific motorcycle.

I don't use mouse and keyboard, so I don't know what key causes the lean on that controller type.
I'm using mouse + keyboard. Haven't tried doing any tricks. It happens with normal steering when turning the bike. It starts spinning out of control. :shrug:

I can use the Kusanagi CT-3X without any problem with m/k. Just bought it for a test and it worked perfectly in first and third person mode, leaning and wheelie included. As your other bikes are fine, it seems to be a rare glitch on your side.

I've had that problem with the Kusanagi before but it was due to a flat tire.

I don't know what happened, but I used to mainly ride bikes in the game. I have like 200 hours of playing and I am fairly decent at controlling vehicles. But after 2.11, they're sliding all over the place. Just trying to turn on the Kusanagi CT-3X makes it spin out of control. I never had this issue before.
Post automatically merged:

My V won't sit down while driving motorcycles and won't change gears.

Top Bottom