Different "Pick-up" mission bug - Jackie stuck inside

+
After tons of retries (stuck into hacking mode anyone? lol) I finally completed this mission. And to my dismay, Jackie has been stuck inside of the building, with no way out. I don't have any way in either, as the guard stops you at the entrance. Too bad the mission cannot complete without talking to him. Also, there is no checkpoint after killing the main boss (this is insane and should be fixed) Which will basically force me to redo the whole combat from scratch. Now I'm scared to go through the whole thing again just to be stuck once more. Did anyone else had the same issue?

After tons of retries (stuck into hacking mode anyone? lol) I finally completed this mission. And to my dismay, Jackie has been stuck inside of the building, with no way out. I don't have any way in either, as the guard stops you at the entrance. Too bad the mission cannot complete without talking to him. Also, there is no checkpoint after killing the main boss (this is insane and should be fixed) Which will basically force me to redo the whole combat from scratch. Now I'm scared to go through the whole thing again just to be stuck once more. Did anyone else had the same issue?

Yes, the same thing has happened to me just a few hours ago. For me, Jackie is just on the other side of the door. I was talking to him through the open door and then the guy at the door walks up, shuts the door in my face and pushes me to the side. I can even scan Jackie through the door but nothing works.
Also, I cant equip any weapon, even fisticuffs.

Last edited:
I got stuck (xbox series, v1.1) on peaceful option, no bouncer at the end just door got stuck. You cannot leave this mission elsewhere unless getting weird parkour and leaving through the ceiling.. (not an option for broke newbie lvl 4 or sth)
Jackie got through the closed door and I couldn't do anything... Why cannot hack open them is beyond me.
Had to get back half of the mission and progressing carefully to trigger it correctly (tho it took me 5 saves to check)

This might be cause Royce killed the npc enemies before I got there, that he died before I got there or that room before last storage didn't spawn any enemies 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyway Royce still died(blew himself with a truck) and I got his loot. Wonder if he's alive or not for the game (was moving and standing but he had half head only) 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ lol
At least I got out 🤣

Yea, I have had this problem for a while, and it was consistently reproducable.
basically, depending on the ending I chose, jackies pathfinding at the door broke, and he couldnt leave with me.
But either way, when ever it didnt work, the problem was, that jackie apparently didnt get onto the scripted pathing out of the all-foods, and was stuck as a follower. But as soon as you left the All-Foods plant, he lost his follower status and then just got stuck whereever he was, when you left the plant.

The ways I was able to complete the quest were only these:
-Siding with Royce, without Militech intervention (requiring 10k €$ to buy the flathead) then, Dum Dum leads you and jackie out of the factory and jackie is basically on rails to leave the all-foods 100% of the time
-Having Royce killed in the initial conversation like this, no combat triggers and apparently Jackie finds his way to the ending (although this had a small failure rate)

Ways that didnt work
-Sneaking out without confronting royce, in any scenario where you could do this, Jackie would 100% of the time fail to path correctly, and whenever you enter that small tunnel towards the exit, he wanders back into the hall and walks against the wall.
-Fighting Royce, this had a tiny amount of times where it did work correctly, where Jackie would find the correct pathing script after the combat and where he would walk out in front of you. But usually it again left Jackie inside the All-foods plant

Top Bottom