Disconnection Sound effect -Jarring

+
Disconnection Sound effect -Jarring

I'm not sure if anyone feels the same as I, however as I sit in the serenity of pleasant music and deep strategic thought ( :) ) -concentrating, contemplating on cards, attempting to predict the opps possibilities, planning, enjoying the artwork, the sudden ***CLANG*** and black screen of a disconnect, (regardless of who has "disconnected") scares the life out of me for a brief moment.

I personally would prefer the sound effect to be a bit less forceful. The black screen is jarring enough to completely take me out of the moment, but the effect makes the interruption that much more heart-attack worthy :/

Last edited:
Totally agree. It's very noisy and anticlimactic. I would appreciate if was softened.

Dahlialynn;n7173360 said:
the sudden ***CLANG*** and black screen of a disconnect, (regardless of who has "disconnected") scares the life out of me for a brief moment
Yeah true, I'm with you on this. It has given me scares many times as well :)
The same noise appears when someone suddenly forfeits a game.

Yes I also don't like it and it's really a psychological issue because very uncomfortable. It's like a cheap jumpscare when I'm on purpose not playing a horror game ^^

Top Bottom