Don't fear the reaper not triggering (Spoiler)

+
I'm playing on pc gog version with 1.11 hotfix. I made the right dialouge choices durning Chippi'n in. I completed blistering love. But when i wait on the roof with Johnny, after choosing rouge and he asks if I'm sure nothing happens. I tried multiple options like calling Pan or not. Each time waited 10+ minutes and nothing. I also completed Kerry's side quests. I'm not sure if it matters, but I play with hungarian text. Also my relation with Johnny is at 60°%, but i read elsewhere that it does not matter.

You need to have 70% to trigger the "secret ending".
There are save editors and mods that allow to set your friendship % to 70. If you´re on PC, of course.

If youre not 70% after completing kerry sidequest, then you had a dad dialogue choice somewhere. Your friendship should be 70% after completing like a supreme.

Its not just chippin in, but also your choices after each main quest segment. If you shut johnny out at any time you messed up. You are suppose to gain 5% for each segment.

You arent missing much. All you get is fighting incredibly hard enemies at arasaka tower. If you flatline at any point you get suicide ending. If you make it then its either sun or temperance ending.

You need to have 70% to trigger the "secret ending".
There are save editors and mods that allow to set your friendship % to 70. If you´re on PC, of course.
If youre not 70% after completing kerry sidequest, then you had a dad dialogue choice somewhere. Your friendship should be 70% after completing like a supreme.

Its not just chippin in, but also your choices after each main quest segment. If you shut johnny out at any time you messed up. You are suppose to gain 5% for each segment.

You arent missing much. All you get is fighting incredibly hard enemies at arasaka tower. If you flatline at any point you get suicide ending. If you make it then its either sun or temperance ending.

So you do need 70%. I read somewhere that all you need is the right choices in Chippi'n in. Well I just go with the aldecaldos. I heard it's the "happy ending". Thx for the help.

Top Bottom