Don't Lose Your Mind - Traffic News Report [SPOILERS]

+
Regarding the quest, "Don't Lose Your Mind", does anyone know what triggers the Delamain traffic jam news report on the radio? For immersion's sake I wanna hear about it on my radio first before heading to the traffic jam (as opposed to stumbling on it by accident or waiting for Delamain to call). Anyone know?

I can't really say, but it's not the Delamain call itself ?
I'm quite confident that each time I heard it on the radio, I already received the call from Delamain.

I can't really say, but it's not the Delamain call itself ?
I'm quite confident that each time I heard it on the radio, I already received the call from Delamain.

So the Delamain call is something that always happens, but there's a couple ways to trigger this:
Either:
1. Waiting 48hrs after Epistrophy for Delamain to call V;
or
2. Finding the traffic jam in Corpo Plaza before those 48hrs have passed - Johnny makes a comment and then V calls Delamain.

The traffic jam alert on the radio is not necessary to trigger the quest, but it's a nice detail to have if you want to go with option 2. Unfortunately it seems to be a bit temperamental though :/
Post automatically merged:

Just realised I should probably clarify the above. Basically, the radio traffic alert ideally ought to happen before you see the traffic jam (and therefore before the delamain call). But I guess if you hear the radio alert immediately after seeing the traffic jam and talking to Del on the phone that would fit nicely too?

But if the radio is coming long after speaking to Del, that would be a bug I'd say.

Anyway, not essential, but being able to hear it adds to the immersiveness of things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom