Ekimmaras Effect Question?

+
Hey guys i have quick question about Ekimmara, if it drains a 3 strength unit is that unit removed or sent to the graveyard. I'm still a little new at the terminology of some cards.

Hey guys i have quick question about Ekimmara, if it drains a 3 strength unit is that unit removed or sent to the graveyard. I'm still a little new at the terminology of some cards.

Drains means deals damage but ignoring armor. Effect is the same but the method of appliance is different. So, yeah, the unit just dies and goes to the graveyard.

rrc

Forum veteran
Just to add to that, the Deathwish will be triggered and your opponents will get +25 points from the Iris you drained. I am sorry, but I thought Iris is what you had in your mind :p

Yep, the terminology can be a tricky for a new player. I remember how confused I was about "boosting" vs. "strengthening" respectively "damaging" vs. "weakening". Fortunately I found this nice overview on Gwent terminology (http://gwent.wikia.com/wiki/Terminology), which proved very helpful for me.

Top Bottom