Enemies not dying properly and non-lethal weapons actually killing enemies

+
I'm 68 hours in and recently noticed that in every firefight, be it guns blazing or stealthy, enemies that I clearly killed with lethal weapons or breaking their neck, don't really die, they just stay in the ground, moving with pain. I was doing a gig for Dakota Smith, the one that asks you to not kill Millitech and I'm playing on hard, but no matter what I do or where I enter the place, they notice me because walls don't matter, I tried using a non-lethal blunt weapon and it kills them.
I'm playing on PC.

You dont watch youtube much do ya.. nearly every gameplay vid talks about this. If you look at the enemies and they are still moving or make your crosshairs turn red.. shoot again. That being said dismemberment is a real problem resulting in death. use something your character is bad at using amd/or try to aim for center mass only and/or play the stealth game (you don't need to be good at it) and come up behind the enemies and choke them out. With that particular mission there is a way. try to be creative.

You dont watch youtube much do ya.. nearly every gameplay vid talks about this. If you look at the enemies and they are still moving or make your crosshairs turn red.. shoot again
I been trying to avoid looking at videos and I do shot them again but it shouldn't be like that,

Top Bottom