Error when trying to submit crash report to CDPR on their website, they can't even get that right.

+
Filled out a crash report as 1.04 has broken my version of the game.

I have 996/1000 characters and the website tells me thats too many. When I delete like 100 characters the website tells me absolutely nothing when I hit submit, so I have no idea if it has even worked...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 62
Same problem here, I press submit it looks as if its working and then nothing seemingly happens, no pop up, did it work or not?, nothing.

"ERROR WHEN TRYING TO SUBMIT CRASH REPORT TO CDPR ON THEIR WEBSITE, THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THAT RIGHT."

It's best that you type your short description outside their website on WordPad, Notepad or here even, and copy/paste it on theirs when you're done.

If you used too many characters, shorten out your description, refresh the page, (Press F5), and try again. Do everything you need to do without taking too long, and press, "Submit" before the "I'm not a robot" expires. that seems to give some trouble if you take too long. If it expires, refresh the page again and repeat the process.

It has to say that your report was sent, else the devs will never receive it. If it takes too long it will not sent.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom