Ex factor bug

+
i still have the quest ex factor where it says talk to Judy at the end of the quest while im now at the revolution quest and progressing. Just a bit annoying that the quest is still in my journal and that Judy has a quest marker above her head.

Yes atleast for me. can't post a screenshot because i have finished the revolution quest but i still have Ex factor active in my journal. Now let's see if judy will contact me for more quests.

Edit: she did contact me and now im on picses quest

Last edited:
I also have this bug, it looks like Judy is teleporting from the elevator to where she should go, this is when she gets out of the elevator, when she and V are going to kill Woodman, and when she gets out of the elevator at the end of the quest, but because distance is big game thinks V left Judy I got a text from her that I left her and the quest was finished but it started again after 2 seconds from that point I can't finish it, I can talk to her, but even if I do quest, still show, "Talk to Judy."

I had the same issue. My solution was, when you have to pick the dialogue option with Judy in the elevator, after killing Woodman, wait until it stops and you two start walking toward the exit, only pick AFTER you left the elevator. It stops her from teleporting and getting bugged

I also found solution. After killing Woodman save game, exit to main menu or exit from game to desktop, load save you made and Judy should exit elevator without problem i tested this and it works.

Top Bottom