Fan-art

+
Daerdin said:
Daerdin said:
Its been almost 3 months now since I uploaded my fan art on the community page... and its still not showing on the main "Fan Art" page...
Remember that it's not enough to just upload it there. Someone (i.e. one of RED's graphics) needs to 'accept' it and put it on the main page.
yea I know... but others have gone up between the time I submitted and now.

Work in Progress! ::)Geralt... April... Rain... wet... it's not quite the prettiest calendar layout, but it's printable on every printer (A4 with border). First, I have to correct some mistakes (the amulet... *bashesherheadagainstwacom*). But I think this style works well for the whole calendar.Photoshop, scanned pencilsketch (-> here ), 2 and 1/2 h colouring and 1h layouting, Wacom Tablet.And now available as Wallpaper!

Since I started reading witcher books I made myself a bookmark. You can print it on A5 paper standard (in US system I think it's letter size) you can fit two of these on one A4. This is twoside bookmark so you can just fold it and glue side to side or cut it and glue to harder paper :)Bookmark: Cheers and have fun,Psykovsky

Hello to everyone, I'm new here, here is a little Dryad before I draw monsters, I did not have time to the landscape but as I had a beautiful picture of marshes I thought that would be great for inserting in a wallpaper. I draw with a Genius MousePen 8/6 tablet and artrage.
Excuse me if I don't speak english very well

one or in this case two drawings are worthy thousands of words, so do not care about your english, your graphics are beautiful, did you have a model or a mirror ;D to do it?

v0yt3ch said:
one or in this case two drawings are worthy thousands of words, so do not care about your english, your graphics are beautiful, did you have a model or a mirror ;D to do it?
No luck for the mirror: I'm a boy ;D and no model too ( I really liked) no dryad at home, some pictures help me for the anatomic drawing, thank you very much for your friendly message :D

was just hoping to meet a miss of the whole known universe :D :D but ok, since you are a boy i will just say: "it is outstanding" once more :D hello, it is a talent there, go get him.

Um... Just a small friendly request to Le Biclarel."http://pix.nofrag.com/" doman is banned from several ISP's and almost every business over here. Any chance of uploading your pic and avatar somewhere else? Every time I open A Thread that includes your good self, I get greeted with ISP warnings that a potentually dangrous domain has been blocked and the site administrators have been notified... :-\

LordLethris said:
Um... Just a small friendly request to Le Biclarel."http://pix.nofrag.com/" doman is banned from several ISP's and almost every business over here. Any chance of uploading your pic and avatar somewhere else? Every time I open A Thread that includes your good self, I get greeted with ISP warnings that a potentually dangrous domain has been blocked and the site administrators have been notified... :-\
Yes of course, no problem to upload my avatar and pic somewhere else but I know only pix, can you guide me and give another domain adresse where I could upload these without all these problems? Thanks

Le Biclarel. Thats awesome.here is mine.. Now that I have my new PC up and running, i'll do some more. (click for a bigger pic)

Top Bottom