MULTIPLE TEXTURES GLITCHES ON SERIES S

+
Hello everyone.
Right now every time that I'm playing on my series s, I got those textures glitches after some minutes. They seem to start after cutscenes, but sometimes when just roaming too.
Things I tried:
Cleaning my Xbox Cache by turning it off the cable for some minutes.
Reinstalling the game.
And then a complete system reset.
Unfortunately, none solved my issue, as the textures keep behaving this way.
I'm lost here and don't know what to do anymore. This sucks, I have played Witcher 3 a lot on my pc some years ago, and stopped since my GPU died, I was looking forward to replay it on my series S with this new version.
I play other heavy titles without any issues, cyberpunk included, so I believe it's something specific with Witcher that's causing this.

IMG_0364.jpg

Post automatically merged:

IMG_0364.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
Right now every time that I'm playing on my series s, I got those textures glitches after some minutes. They seem to start after cutscenes, but sometimes when just roaming too.
Things I tried:
Cleaning my Xbox Cache by turning it off the cable for some minutes.
Reinstalling the game.
And then a complete system reset.
Unfortunately, none solved my issue, as the textures keep behaving this way.
I'm lost here and don't know what to do anymore. This sucks, I have played Witcher 3 a lot on my pc some years ago, and stopped since my GPU died, I was looking forward to replay it on my series S with this new version.
I play other heavy titles without any issues, cyberpunk included, so I believe it's something specific with Witcher that's causing this.

IMG_0364.jpg

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11386987
Annoying :(
I suggest to directly contact the support, knowning that clearing the cache is all you can do by your own ("contact us" button).
No dedicated category, but this one should be fine ;)

Top Bottom