In the last card drop, can we get the last 4 leader arts?

+
We’re still missing 4 of them. Eithne, Usurper, Calanthe, and Adda. Adda and Calanthe, two cool characters, have no representation in the game anymore. I know Eithne and Usurper do because they already have cards in the game, but it would still be nice to have their old arts back as separate cards. They’re just too beautiful to never see again.

A bonus is that they don’t require any extra work from the art team to make the standard or premium art since they already exist. Please don’t let these beautiful cards disappear forever.

While I share your hope for the return of these cards, the suggestion at this point is likely to be not very promising, as the cards from the last drop are probably already finished. The programming/balancing may not be completed yet, but I'm pretty sure the artworks are done by now. I've seen several threads on reddit of people pleading for characters from the books or games like Essi Darven to be implemented as well. I guess the strongest argument for Adda etc. is, that the Devs could just reuse the original artwork. If we're lucky, we'll see some of them in September.

Top Bottom