Favorite Gwent Casters

+
Howdy!

Is there a thread regarding Gwent casters? Any way to give feedback to CDPR on which casters we'd like to see most with official tournaments? Can't create one myself as I'm just a newbie here, but with Team Aretuza's tournament about to conclude, I've figured there's a convenient opportunity to mention casters and whom we'd like to see more - they do make a lot of difference when watching.

In that case, I'd like to give a special shout-out to casters who are blessed with sense of humor and are able to keep the audience engaged, with Lord Bushwook and McBeard being uncontested champions here IMHO. LB also makes a great duo with Johaggis, as the two complement each other well.

Moreover, I'd like to give props to casters assuming the audience understands Gwent (an assumption I find reasonable, given people you address actually to choose to spend their time on watching a game being played).

Would anyone challenge my picks? ;)

ps. I'd create a poll here, but it doesn't seem it's possible...?
pps. @4RM3D - thanks!

I'd create a poll here, but it doesn't seem it's possible...?

It's only possible when creating a new thread. A moved post cannot be retro-actively fitted with a poll.

If you list the poll question here, with all possible options, maybe I can "work some magic".

I like Jaggerous a lot. Great sense of humor, and lore knowladge makes for a perfect guest caster. Spyro is ok, very professional, McBeard just super fun to listen to as well.

I like all of the picks mentioned so far and watch all of them, but I mainly watch McBeard, and Ace of Plays. Ace is a little less mainstream, but is probably the most hilarious out of all casters I've seen.

@TacticalGrizz7 - thanks for pointing out Ace of Plays, I'll check him out.
@Mikroval - Regarding Spyro, I feel he's more easy-going and more fun to listen to during his regular streams. When he's going for that professional vibe he gets, uh, 'tense' - drops sense of humor in favor of explaining card mechanics (which would maybe be OK, if the Aretuza tourney decks weren't 80% the same - second wind, mystic echo, uprising, masquerade ball NG). Plus, he gets caught up in repeating the same thing often, so I feel he could improve. I love the tie though. ;)

Spyro is ok, very professional, McBeard just super fun to listen to as well.

Spyro is superpro. Good, but I prefer Trynet123, laid back and fun. McBearded is the most fun though. Have to mention both Freddybabes and cceely as very pleasant people to watch to to their soft and pleasant demeanor.

Top Bottom