[Feature Request] Better feedback inlet

+
[Feature Request] Better feedback inlet

As in title - it would be really great if we could have some in-game feedback option.
It could be put in some menu so there wouldn't be issue of design space, but it would make leaving feedback much easier.
Also you could automatically collect data about game version and OS so the feedback would have better quality.

4rlekin;n6914190 said:
it would make leaving feedback much easier.

I do agree, a feedback in game would be really nice.

I'm use to the contact-support form, but for a lot of player that's one step too much.

4rlekin;n6914190 said:
you could automatically collect data about game version and OS so the feedback would have better quality.

That's not very GOG & CRPD like =)

bre3zer;n6914700 said:
I'm use to the contact-support form, but for a lot of player that's one step too much.
Yup. :D
And it's not that we are lazy, it's just the lower barrier of entry the more feedback will be provided.

bre3zer;n6914700 said:
That's not very GOG & CRPD like =)

I assume, you regard here privacy matters - and while i do appreciate (and share) your high opinions about CDPR it's purely practical matter - feedback should include relevant information including (but not limited to) environment and version of the game.
Now, there is plenty of people who simply don't know that, or just don't know what information should they paste in and as a result don't, or do it in less-than-optimal way.

4rlekin;n6914930 said:
I assume, you regard here privacy matters - and while i do appreciate (and share) your high opinions about CDPR it's purely practical matter - feedback should include relevant information including (but not limited to) environment and version of the game. Now, there is plenty of people who simply don't know that, or just don't know what information should they paste in and as a result don't, or do it in less-than-optimal way.

Problem is, that usual when a game collect data, to be super relevant the raport also need a couple of other data. As what software runs and such.

But if it's only part of the feedback, and only in regard of you cfg, and game setting i dont see any problem.

I do agree that, in the contact-support you shouldn't be force to join a DxDiag. A lot of matter doesn't even need thoses. Like Typo, misleading phrasing, Bad intereaction, inconsistency etc.

Top Bottom