feedback : pls, less gold cards without ability (and with more 8 strength)

+
feedback : pls, less gold cards without ability (and with more 8 strength)

Hi guys,

I hate gold cards like geralt, they kill the gameplay : it's about who has the biggest :/
Their only tactical interest, for me, is to temporize a turn. I hope that CDPR will weaken/delete these cards and/or allow only 2 gold cards per deck (and not 4).
(And may be allow 7-8 silver cards, they are broken too but fun ! :huh:)

And you, what do you think ?

Love

What

No, I don't agree, 4 golden 6 silver is perfectly fine, and 12 STR Geralt is one of the weakest golden cards anyway.

Call me weird, but I prefer a Saskia gold any day.

I think the mix is fine. Someone suggested allowing less gold for more silver on the forums. That could an interesting experiment.

Last edited:
_Indeed_;n7173990 said:
Their only tactical interest, for me, is to temporize a turn. I

Gold cards are important. Often what distinguishes one deck from another is which gold cards they have/choose to use. That said, the flexibility of using your 10 in a mix other than 6/4 would be of great benefit to many players, especially new players.

idomyownstunts;n7178730 said:
Call me weird, but I prefer a Saskia gold any day.

I think the mix is fine. Someone suggested allowing less gold for more silver on the forums. That could an interesting experiment.

You mean my thread here in general discussion?

Yes high str cards with no ability are boring but meh it is what it is, some decks simply need cards with a lot of umph and nothing else

I don't agree with the OPs suggestion but I wouldn't not mind different optional gwent modes with other gold and silver limits.

But for many strategies at least 4 gold cards are essential and they make the game more interesting.

For newcomers simple cards like Geralt IMO are often better to get into the game. I wouldn't change Geralt. He was useful at the very beginning.

4 golds cards, 3 rounds, 2 to win the match.
seams just right for me.

it's not at all about the "power" of the card, it's more "when you use it".

Top Bottom