Field of view option

+
Hey I'd like to make a suggestion for the next upcoming patches/updates. I don't know about you but I really liked more the way of how your visual was putted in the original form, it was more wide and could see more of your character body, same goes for vehicles. Unfortunately in the latest patch they updated the field of view in first person, and I'm sure some people are glad about it and others like me not so much, to me right now whenever I drive a vehicle it feels like I'm playing in a 2 person prospective if it wasn't for the fact when you steer you can see a bit of your hands still knowing you're playing in a first person view and can look downward and see a bit of your body and look some of the steering wheel. Before the visual was complete like if I was playing a racing game in first person view, while driving you could still watch your hands on the steering wheel without having to look down and still having eyes on the road, same goes for cutscenes now in some of them you cant even look at your hands when looking down. My point is it would really be great if the developers in the next update they would give us the option of which visual we prefer more in order to feel comfortable, likewise for drastic changes related to gameplay, because right now I cant do anything aside forcing myself to like and adapt to the new visual

Top Bottom