Foglet deck

+
Foglet deck

Im new to the game , just got my invite to the closed beta so i dont know much yet but can you please make the foglets that you summon by fog fleeting? It kinda ruins the passive of the monster deck. They are chosen , fog goes away and they run off. I would play a different type of monster deck but I dont have the cards for it yet. Just make it so they cant be chosen , its ruined quite a few games so far. Is it a balance reason that this is why they can be picked? Cause all I run into with monster decks are the consume ones. No one plays anything else but that.[solution found , im just dumb xD]

Last edited:
Making the foglets fleeting would be a bad idea. The better suggestion is to remove weather effects first (and thus the Foglets) and then trigger the Monster passive. Regardless, since the latest patch the Monster passive changed from picking a random monster to picking the last played non-gold monster. It's still a bit buggy, but at least it's more reliable. You should just put down a stronger monster at the end.

(Incidentally related: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru.../7749200-card-synergy-make-a-weak-card-strong)

I tried building a Foglet deck a few patches ago. The Monster passive ability was the least of my problems.
Foglets are weak and spawn on the same row which makes it easy to kill them all at once.
Then there's First Light which also kills them and everybody is packing 2-3 of them.

Think of Foglets more of a bonus than something to base your deck around. I also primarily run Weather Monsters and one of the best things about the Foglets are that bringing them out ASAP thins your deck by three cards. They're also decent T-bolt potion targets, but so are the wolves summoned by Woodland Spirit.

Top Bottom