Frame drops + Stuttering (Ryzen 5900x + RTX 3080)

+
Hello everyone,

After the patch, I have got massive frame drops and it produces a stutter effect whilst moving on foot or by vehicle.

Never had this issue before in previous patches except when other people were having issues with Ryzen CPUs where they were being massively underutilised and frame drops were common in city areas.

Interestingly I found other people on reddit suffering with major frame drops that sound like mine, with similiar setups e.g. RTX 3000 series paired with either a Ryzen 3000 or 5000 series CPU.

Anyone else having issues? The game is pretty much unplayable at this point. No matter if ray tracing is on or off, the frame drops are around and it seems to correspond with crowds in the city.

I have the exact same problem but with a RTX 3070 mobile. Doesn't matter if I'm on low or high.

Not sure what can be done about it, I'm trying everything high and low. Funny thing is that *sometimes* it does not happen. Not really sure why or how.

Very strange, for me it's running the same es before (but with 3060ti). Maybe there's some conflict with another background application? Closing all non-essential background apps might be worth trying.

You can report the issue here, for example:
(click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

Top Bottom