Frames drops in half in PL after 1 h of playing...

+
So i started DLC and after 1h of playing my fps drops to 30 from 55... Game started to be choppy... I played on 2.0 basic game more than 2 h without issue... But in PL dogtown every 1h the same... Game restarting helps but it is nothing i like... I use RT and DLSSQ with rtx 3080 and 32 Gb RAM... Why in PL looks like mamoery leak but basic game is working fine... Anyone else notice this? Any solution?

You are not on a Laptop are you? If you are make sure your GPU doesn't hit the Thermal limit and starts downclocking.
Knowing what CPU you have and how is loaded might also be useful.

Hi, I'm on desktop. My cpu is 9700k (oc to 5.0ghz). I have custom curve on my gpu, never rich 65C and stable 1920mhz core, never hit power limit and never downclock. I don't expirience this in any other games that also have RT... On our local forum some other ppl notice same baheve but we do not have solution for now.

That is good to know. Thanks! I did not get to PL yet (I know, I know new game lots of gigs to do until there :)) )

However, it is good to know that is not related to other external factors outside the game! So.. now when I get to PL and play it I will look how it performs on my laptop after 1h of gameplay ;)

Top Bottom