Freezing at regular intervals

+
I played the whole game on 2.0 and never got any issues throught the game, but I'Ve downloaded the game again, the 2.12 version, and it is UNPLAYABLE. it freezes once every minute, the voice becomes glitchy.

I've tried to uninstall Phantom Liberty, I updated my GPU drivers, I've played around with the graphics settings, nothing works. It still freezes every single minute.

As I said, I had no issues at all before. Now I am unable to play the game. Can you please help?

Some details could help ;)
What's your specs?
I have to ask on PC : Did you use mods previously?
Did you try to survey your CPU/GPU/RAM usage in case something "strange" happen when the game "freeze"?

But first, if you simply updated your drivers, just to be sure, maybe you should perform a clean install :
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support

Some details could help ;)
What's your specs?
I have to ask on PC : Did you use mods previously?
Did you try to survey your CPU/GPU/RAM usage in case something "strange" happen when the game "freeze"?

But first, if you simply updated your drivers, just to be sure, maybe you should perform a clean install :
Im on a HP laptop with Intel i7 CPU and RTX4050 GPU, 16 GB RAM.
I have never used any mod while playing the game.
I checked my CPU/GPU/RAM usage while playing, the CPU and RAM is unaffected by the freezes, but the GPU goes to 0% when the game freezes.
I did reinstall my drivers but it hasn't solved the problem.
The thing is, the visual freezes every once in a minute, the sound gets all glitched and the movement, the gameplay gets glitchy for a few seconds after the freeze too.

Top Bottom