Funniest Bug You've Ever Encountered

+
The funniest huh? Well, there's plenty, one that pops up first is this time sling bug.

Perhaps not so much that the random car got sling shot, as much as how the driver on fire climbed through the car chassis and acted all casual right before the car blew up right under them. Holy jfc.

Hahaha!! Just as funny as when talking to Skippy the first time you get 'him'.

PS. Saw a lot of junk in your stash. I sell everything, and only keep the Legendary stuff.

Bike went full "ghost rider".

Traffic crashed into my parked bike, was on top the bike till it exploded along with the AI truck. AI then took over my, now on fire, bike and it spun in circles till it up-righted itself and drove off... I caught up to it stuck in traffic, a husk of a bike and still on fire; just driving around as a frame without wheels. I also have a video someplace...

Attachments

• photomode_03012021_124204.png
    photomode_03012021_124204.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Bike went full "ghost rider".

Traffic crashed into my parked bike, was on top the bike till it exploded along with the AI truck. AI then took over my, now on fire, bike and it spun in circles till it up-righted itself and drove off... I caught up to it stuck in traffic, a husk of a bike and still on fire; just driving around as a frame without wheels. I also have a video someplace...
I love how your V looks like she's trying to tame the bike.

During assassination missions I like to knock the target out and carry them to the fixer's car trunk. Especially on missions where there's a second wave of attackers that show up it just adds a bit more difficulty and fun for me.

There's one gig, however, that takes place on the upper floor of an apartment building. When you knock out the target, it triggers the message from the fixer saying the car is ready.

BUT! You actually can't take a body on an elevator. You can open doors, but for some reason you can't operate an elevator while carrying a body. And if you put them down, they fall through the floor, and presumably to their death, lol.

So out of other options, I dropped the guy out a window. Which of course killed him. And when I exited the building he was on the sidewalk.

The elevator part is the bug, but the whole scenario made me laugh out loud.

I expected it to happen on another mission with a similar setup, but for that one an AV showed up on the roof and you literally dump the person into a flying dumpster. So I think they're aware of the elevator thing, haha.

Another time I was sniping an assault in progress from an upper floor, and at the EXACT perfect moment when I shot a pedestrian walked in front of my scope. The part that makes it a bug is they were walking on air. Dude really wanted to end it all at that point, so IMO it shouldn't trigger a police warrant, but it did and I had to run away.

Hehe the funniest one I got went like:
I was running away from Valentinos after a big fight on their turf (there are areas with a lot of members spread out) but the Combat Mode was off already but I went on running and robbed a vehicle that was stopped at the traffic lights, from the passenger's seat, and the driver didn't mind at all or exited the car. He started talking, after the lights went green he drove on and after awhile when he stopped again I exited the car and went on. It was the perfect getaway

Top Bottom