Game function not desirable through Steam Link/Geforce Now Apps on tablet (Xbox One controller)

+
I like to stream my PC games to my tablet while I'm at work on my lunch break. Cyberpunk 2077 however doesn't seem to understand my controller inputs the way other games do while playing the game through the Steam Link app. I have a physical Steam Link at home that works just fine (though performance isn't as good on my TV as it is my PC, but that's besides the point).

The game seems to get button binds on my controller mixed up. For some reason, the Start button is bound to the right bumper, the right trigger is bound to down on the right stick, the Y button is on X, the game is constantly holding left trigger, etc.

I figured I could fix this by creating a custom controller profile, but no dice. While the game does recognize my custom inputs, they're read simultaneously with the incorrect inputs. For example, if I create a custom profile where the right stick is a D-Pad with all the correct control directions bound to the different buttons of the D-Pad, the game will still fire my weapon if I hold down on the right stick.

By extension, these same issues are present when playing the game through the Geforce Now app, but seemingly without the ability to rebind controls.

Top Bottom